-Twenty-Nine-

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Bell POV*

"Bell." Yoongi said with a deep breath as he placed both his hands on his desk.

"Yoongi." I replied back while crossing my arms and leaning against his door frame.

I was so close to losing it but there were other people in this building level and I have my own reputation to protect.

"Bell? This is her?!" The blonde bitch straightened up and sent me a strange look, as her eyes scanned me up and down.

"Yoongi!!" I yelled and shot my eyes back to him but he just remained in his chair as he massaged his forehead with his thumb and index finger.

"Bell, let me explain, this is Seo Yun....my secreta-"

"Oh save it Yoongi, you're not fooling me. Is keeping you satisfied sexually also one of her 'secretary' roles." I took a few steps into his office and he looked at me with a raised eyebrowas she shook her head.

"Mrs. Min. There must be a misunderstanding. I only assist Mr. Min with business and work matters." The blonde witch bitch tucked her blonde hair behind her ear and smiled slightly.

"Oh I'm sure you'd like to be all up in Yoongi's 'business'. I saw the look you gave him, I saw your little eyes traveling down to his pants. Well guess what, everything that's in there is mine! Yoongi is mine, his dick is mine, and if you think you're gonna ever touch it again then you're an even more stupid blonde than I thought you were!!!" I grabbed my bag and slammed it down on Yoongi's desk making them both flinch as her mouth dropped open.

She timidly started to speak as Yoongi closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "I....I...that's not what's happeni-"

"Save it Blondie, I've heard enough!! You can take your fake tits, your fake ass, your fake blonde hair, your fake contacts, your fake white teeth, your fake lashes, your fake nails, your fake eyebrows and get the fuck out my husband's office!!" I stood aside pointing to the door as I yelled everything out.

People outside in the hallway watched in horror as the blonde ran out down the hallway and into the elevator. Leaving very, very quickly.

I turned back to Yoongi who was staring at me with a distraught face and clenched fists.

"Bell. That was unpardonable behavior. All she is is my secretary....that's all she's ever been." He cocked his head to the side and I laughed sarcastically as I walked to the door, shutting and locking it.

"You have no idea Yoongi. A girl like that isn't what she puts up for people to see. If I didn't draw the line she'd be all over you." I turned around and stared at him from across the room.

"You had no right to draw the line like that. It took me four months to find her. She's the best secretary I ever had." His face started to get angry as I scoffed in disbelief.

"Oh really? Do you really think she's just interested in being your secretary?? Didn't you see the way she was just leaning over you, pushing her fake boobs to your face!??" I started walking towards him as I raised my voice and he leant back in his chair.

He probably thinks he's so high and mighty, sitting behind that fucking desk.

"She was showing me a new car design and was flipping through the different pages!!" He slammed his hands on the desk as he yelled and I went silent.

We stared each other down for a good thirty seconds before I grabbed my bag and started searching through its contents.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi suddenly asked after all the noise I was making.