-Sixty-One-

*Bell POV*

He left.

Just like that.

Jimin…

I wiped away my tears and turned to Jiyeon who was staring at the ground blankly.

"Jiyeon...I honestly never wanted to hurt you. You have to believe me." I walked closer to her and crouched down in front of her.

She looked me in the eye and her expression was completely unreadable. Was it angry? Sad? Hurt obviously.

"I understand it's not your fault that mum and dad didn't love us…but I'm not doing this anymore." She shook her head and sighed heavily, her face filled with exhaustion.

"You're not doing what anymore?" I blinked a few times trying to understand exactly what she was saying.

"This. Us. The running around, messing up, the drama, the obsession with money. I'm leaving it all." She stood up, stepping past me to go to Jin.

"I don't understand…" I could feel my heart on the very edge of being crushed. She couldn't leave…not when I needed her most. "We have good lives here. Yes Namjoon came and fucked everything up but that was a temporary setback, we can make our lives better, we can fix everyth--'

"I'm pregnant, Bell!" She cut me off and grabbed Jin's hand, her face moving in desperation and anger.

I was at a loss for words. I couldn't understand why she would want to leave me...

"Jiyeon, t...that's wonderful! But why would you want to leave when you're gonna have a child? Don't you want to stay and raise it in our parents house??" I took a step towards her but she moved back defensively. I immediately froze, my mind a wreck at her wariness of me, her own sister.

"That's just it Bell…they're not my parents. I was always an orphan and I'm not gonna raise a child in that sick fantasy of love and care when in the end they didn't care about me or Jimin...and now you…" she shut her mouth and looked down, her face scrunching up in frustration.

"And now me what!?" I raised my voice, my anger rising at the bullshit coming out of her mouth.

Yoongi walked to me and sent me a serious look to calm down.

"I don't want me and Jin's child near you." She spat out blatantly, her voice not showing any of the love she always gave me.

Wow. Way to crush a heart.  

"And why the FUCK is that, huh!?" I tried to move forward but Yoongi grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back.

"Bell, just try to stay calm." He whispered to me but it was barely registered.

"Because, Bell. You're out of control. You're reckless, you're crude, you're a liar and I will not let you put any of that onto our child!!" She raised her and Jin's hand, holding it over her stomach as her face softened.

I was beyond heartbroken. Am I really about to say goodbye to my two siblings? My only family left besides Yoongi.

"Fine. But please keep the house and keep the money. I'll leave and never come back. Don't let your pride take you away from a good life." I moved back so Yoongi could relax and she shook her head.

"No, me and Jin are gonna start our own lives by ourselves. Away from you, away from the shadow of your dead parents…away from everything." A tear came to her eye and she looked away from me as I felt my heart crumble to pieces just like that.

"Jin?" Yoongi called out, his voice laden with a heavy sense of sorrow and disbelief.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. I guess this is my resignation and my goodbye." Jin's face fell in shame and he too, looked away.

This is bullshit...if they think this is right then why are they acting so ashamed? 

"You two…go live your fucking life however you want it. Just remember that you abandoned me, your family. And I had to learn the hard way that karma is a cold-hearted bitch, so you better be prepared for that child to abandon you too one day." I sent Jiyeon a glare, my anger completely overtaking me at this point.

Her tears ran down her cheeks and her lip trembled with sadness. "Bell--"

"No, no, shut the fuck up!!! You're a weak, shallow, thick-headed coward! You've never had the guts to fight for yourself and instead of fighting for me, you're running away to raise that child the easy way. So don't cry like a little bitch when you're choosing the easy route, instead get the fuck out my parent's house. I see now why they didn't leave you jack shit, it's because you didn't deserve anything." I grit my jaw and stared her dead in the eyes, my rage manifesting with words.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that." Jin spat out to me in a loud tone.

"You shut your damn mouth, traitor!!" My eyes widened when Yoongi yelled at Jin suddenly.

"Get out of Bell's house right now or I will escort you both off the premises and I don't give a fuck what happens to Jiyeon or you." He stood forward, leaning his head back as he sent Jin a threatening look.

They locked eyes for a few seconds before Jin grabbed Jiyeon and pulled her out of the house without a second word.

After they were gone I sunk down onto the couch, my heart burning with a sudden emptiness.

They're gone…

Jimin and Jiyeon are gone.

I started panicking, my breaths refusing to come out in the way my lungs needed.

"Bell?" Yoongi kneeled down in front of me, placing his hands on my shoulders as his face creased with concern.

"I…I can't...they're gone. All of them... my parents, my siblings." I clutched my hand over my heart as I felt it throbbing with pain. My vision started blurring and Yoongi's words came out a muffled slur.

I fell forward into his arms and then blacked out.