-Thirteen-

*Bell POV*

“One, two, three, hit it!”

“Dun, dun, dun-dun! Dun, dun, dun-dun!” Hoseok and Taehyung sat on the pew singing, or more like yelling the wedding song as me and Yoongi walked down the aisle.

“You guys are doing great!” Jiyeon gave Hoseok and Taehyung a thumbs up as they continued singing loudly.

“Ugh, can you guys stop!? Play the official track.”  I gave them both stern looks and they shut their mouths and stared at me for a full three seconds before bursting out in laughter.

God, help me right now.

“Just let them be.” Yoongi said as he sighed in annoyance.

“Excuse me? I can't rehearse properly with them singing like that.” I gave him a cross look and he just sighed again.

I was about to say something but a ton of flower petals came raining down on me and Yoongi and I groaned in annoyance.

“Mum!!!” I turned around and glared at my mother who was fully dressed in bridal clothing with a massive basket full of fresh flower petals.

“Honey! It’s your wedding rehearsal! I’m just helping you get in the mood.” She smiled innocently to me and I closed my eyes while breathing in deeply.

“Mum, I'm sorry but petals are not going to put me in the mood. As a matter of fact, I can't get in any mood when Mr. Grumpy asshole is next to me acting like a walking brick!!” I pulled my hand away from Yoongi’s arm and threw my small flower bouquet to the ground.

Hoseok and Taehyung both said ‘ooh’ as they watched me with wide eyes.

“Bell! That's no way to speak to your fiance!!” My mother gave me a stern look and I crossed my arms.

“Well, If I annoy you so much, then maybe you shouldn't be marrying me!!” Yoongi pulled his tie loose and gave me a glare before leaving the small church.

Okay…that tie thing was fucking hot.

“Blue, what's wrong with you today?” Jiyeon came up to me and touched my arm gently.

“I don't know, okay? Maybe I'm still mad at him for yelling at me in the parking lot.”  I pouted and she breathed out tiredly.

“Hey ladies, what seems to be the problem?” Jin walked into the room holding a tray of takeout.

“Food!!” Taehyung shouted happily as he jumped up and ran to Jin.

He didn't make it though. He tripped on his own feet and fell face first onto the floor.

“Jin, maybe you can talk to Yoongi. Get him to make things right with Bell.” Jiyeon gave Jin a pouting face and he smiled slightly.

I scoffed and stepped over Taehyung who was still on the floor.

“No, I want you to go to that jerk and tell him not to be such an asshole to me. I’m sick of this.” I raised my eyebrows to Jin and he nodded slowly.

“Okay, calm down. I’m going to go talk to him now, so can someone pick Taehyung up from the floor.” He motioned to the young boy staring at the ground sadly then turned and left.

“Ugh, come here you big baby.”  I put my hands under Taehyung and picked him up.

“Bell, what's wrong. Why are you so angry at Yoongi?” My mother put her hands on her hips and stared me down.

“Well, I kind of hit his car and he yelled at me.” I said quietly and looked down.

“You hit Yoongi’s car and he yelled at you?” She squinted as she looked me up and down.