-Fifty-Eight-

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Bell POV*

I held in a laugh as Yoongi pushed the unconscious guy out of the room and left him outside on the floor with his ass sticking up in the air.

Yoongi then pulled out a piece of paper and grabbed a pen from the room, scribbling something on it quickly and tucking it in the back of the unconscious guys pants.

I peeked over and saw it said, ‘You know where I like it.’

I burst out laughing hard. I couldn’t believe Yoongi was actually doing something funny.

“Someone will have fun with him, the bastard.” Yoongi closed the door and slid the lock in place securely. I snorted and Yoongi turned to me slowly.

“What’s so funny? Blue...Bell?” His voice dropped and he walked towards me slowly, running his hand up the front of my blouse and grabbing the top of it.

“Oh nothing much...it’s just different seeing you…..nice to other people.” The corners of my mouth turned up into a smile but I tried to keep a straight face.

He stared at me quietly for a few seconds as if he was sizing me up.

“I’m seriously contemplating whether to turn you around right now and truly fuck up your insides or slowly torment you till you can’t function without me inside you.” He tilted his head with a mischievous smile and stepped even closer to me, pushing me backwards so my back hit the wall again. I opened my mouth to talk but after that sentence I was a bit speechless.

“I um….haha….I think both options are quite enjoyable but seeing as we’re in a back room of a bar and there’s an unconscious guy outside our door maybe we should d-“ He slapped his hand over my mouth and pushed my head flush against the wall, leaning forward till his lips were beside my ear.

“You sure like talking a lot, aren’t there any other ways you could use that sweet, tight mouth?” He breathed out and the warm air hitting my sensitive ear made my clit throb with want.

“Actually…..I’m kinda drunk right now so technically you’re taking advantage of me.” I stuck my tongue out to him but he grabbed my jaw harshly with his other hand, chuckling darkly at my comment.

“Firstly, I’m not taking advantage of you if you’re mine...and secondly…” He grabbed me by my hair and pushed me down, making me fall to my knees and kneel on the cold ground.

“It doesn’t look like you’ll be saying much right now.” He ran his fingers over my lips and winked. 

Seeing him from down here, the way he bit his lips and raised his eyebrows expectantly...it made me hot and weak and I started unbuckling his belt immediately.

“Are you gonna make me feel good, princess?” He started pushing the hair away from my face as he looked at me like a new shiny toy. I loved it.

“Yes, Oh yes I’m gonna fucking make you feel amazing.” I grabbed his boxers and pulled it down enough so his dick sprung free, the tip glistening with precum.

I grabbed it and licked it from the base to the tip, using my saliva as a lubricant for his hardened, veiny length. I then started pumping it with my hand, refraining from using my mouth to prolong the experience.  

“Why do you always have to tease? Do you want to get punished?” Yoongi put both his hands in my hair and shook his head disappointedly.

I parted my mouth to talk smack back to him but that’s when he took the opportunity and pushed his cock into my mouth, not stopping until it hit the back of my throat making me choke.