-Sixty-Five-

*Jimin POV*

I splayed my arms out over the soft white linens of the king sized bed. Taehyung had already gotten up but I decided to sleep in a bit as I was a little bit jet lagged.

The sound of feet padding softly on the floor made me turn my head to where Taehyung stood in the doorway, his hair brushed back messily, loose sweatpants hanging from his hips and a silk robe around his gorgeous body with the front open teasingly.

“Good morning my beautiful prince.” He smiled his breathtaking smile and walked over to me.

I sat up slowly as he climbed onto the bed and pulled me on his lap in a straddling position. He looked up at me with soft, loving eyes and I felt my heart welling with happiness.

“Good morning, Tae.” I smiled widely feeling more free and at rest here than I ever had before.

The mansion was set in the quiet countryside not too far from the gorgeous city of Bristol. I had never heard of it before but we arrived in Birmingham and drove about two hours to get here so it wasn’t too difficult to learn.

The sun lazily cascaded through the large windows making Taehyung’s eyes appear a dirty gold and it made my heart beat skip a beat.

He was so beautiful...so beautiful and perfect.

“So...when do I get to meet this sister of yours? Surely the owner of such a prestigious home would want to meet the guest in it.” I brought my hands up and caressed his face. Slowly running my fingers over his soft skin.  

“About that...she suddenly had to leave to Birmingham for business. We have the house all to ourselves until she gets back.” He rested his forehead against mine and for a split second a strange feeling washed over me at being in the gigantic house alone with Taehyung but it soon disappeared when he kissed me passionately, making my head spin in the intimate connection.

I softly moaned as he laid me back down on the bed and rested in between my legs, his excitement pressing against me. He lowered his face to my neck and nibbled on the soft skin as he grinded against my own member. It felt good but the rough sensation made me feel a sliver of fear and when I looked up at his strong form hovering over me...I couldn’t help but feel anxious.

“Taehyung, Um...I...I don’t know if I’m ready to go all the way.” I mumbled in shame but he merely smiled and leaned towards my lips again.

“That’s fine, I’ll wait for as long as you need. Come eat breakfast.” He kissed me on the lips and got off me, walking out the room. I immediately missed the feeling of his tough body against mine and cursed at myself for feeling so weak and conflicted.

I groaned and stood from the bed, letting my feet sink into the incredibly soft plush carpet that spread across the room. I looked out the window to the green, luscious country and breathed in happily. I quickly used the bathroom to tidy myself up and dress in still comfortable but nicer clothes. Just a shirt and sweatpants, nothing too fancy.

I walked out to the hallway and looked up in awe, loving how high the roofs were in this place. It truly felt like a palace. While it was true I still didn’t know my way around, the pungent smell of pastries made me sniff my way like a hunting dog to the most magnificent kitchen I had ever laid my eyes on.

It's almost like a house in itself.

Taehyung looked up at me with a cheeky smile as he shoveled the most amazing looking scones onto a plate and grabbed a butter tray and placed it beside them.

“Dig in, Jimin. I want you to have energy.” He grabbed a jar of strawberry jam and placed it beside them.

“Energy for what?” I pulled out the tall kitchen seat and sat on it while grabbing the scones.

“Oh you’ll see. Something that I’ve had planned for us for awhile.” His deep voice filled with such innocence yet mystery made me flustered and I nervously looked down as I spread jam on the soft fluffy scone and took a bite.

I closed my eyes and let the phenomenal taste sink into me. It was one of the best things I had ever tasted. I opened my eyes to find Taehyung watching me. For a second it was almost like his eyes flickered from serious to happy. I subconsciously labeled it as the lighting and forgot it.

After a very pleasant and cute meal with Taehyung he started cleaning up and offered the suggestion for me to look around while he cleaned. Of course I offered to help him but he insisted that I just relax and eventually I gave in.

I walked around the house, content with hearing the sounds he made from the kitchen and knowing I wasn’t alone. The huge establishment honestly terrified me and I was positive I would not be able to walk around it by myself at night.

I found my way into a stylish, vintage looking sitting room. There were several pieces of antique furniture scattered in welcoming places. I walked up to one of the velvety couches and ran my fingers along the plush material. It was gorgeous. I kept looking at it, my fingers following the polished wooden trimming until I came up to a rather unpleasant texture. My fingers had run over something sharp and when I got a better look at what it was my eyes widened.

There were scratch marks on the furniture.

I couldn’t take my fingers away from the deep, splintery grooves in the wood. I started to panic but calmed down when I thought of the possiblility that it could’ve been a cat or dog. Yeah, cats love scratching stuff. They must’ve had a big cat to make these marks.

Taehyung walked into the room and I immediately retracted my hand and tried to look unbothered. He moved towards me and gently pulled me to his body with a hand around my waist.

“Do you like the house?” He gently rocked us back and forth and I smiled at his sweet actions.

“Yes but...it seems lonely. Aren’t there any staff? Like gardeners or perhaps maybe some…..pets?” I raised my eyebrows hoping to God that he would say yes.

He went still, the rocking stopped as his blue hair covered his eyes momentarily. He lifted his head and smiled again, whatever just happened now completely gone.

“Actually, once a week a few servants come and take care of the house. As far as pets go, no animal has ever been allowed in this house. My sister is very strict when it comes to anything that can make a mess.” He laughed slightly and I felt a strange sense of despair creep into me.

No, no...it's impossible. Most antique furniture is bought second-hand at auctions. The previous owners must’ve had pets that scratched them up. That’s all it is!

I looked up to his face and he was staring at me intently, almost expecting me to continue the questions. I just couldn’t talk anymore like this. I cleared my throat and looked away. “I um...I have to use the bathroom.” I gently pulled away from his grasp and walked out the room as calmly as I could. I didn’t know what I was doing but I couldn’t stop my heart from beating like a wild animal trapped in a cage.

I looked back to make sure he was not following me and then ran into the nearest room, my eyes fell on a landline telephone as I pounced on it. I rang Bell’s number as my heart sped up painfully.

It went to answering machine.

I grit my jaw and lowered my voice to a whisper. “Bell...there's something strange going on with Taehyung….we’re in a small city called Bristol...please call me back when you get this.” I was about to put the phone down but a hand reached in front of me and ripped it out of my hold. The whole stand along with the cable was torn out as well and it clattered to the floor loudly.  

I froze as Taehyung pressed his body to my back and chuckled in a not-so-friendly manner.

“Well, well. You found out sooner than any of the others did. My little Jiminie is so smart.” He wrapped his hands around my waist and stomach and my whole body started to tremble.

This was not the Taehyung I first met...this was someone completely different.

“Let’s see if you’ll last longer than the last one.”