In the panic that has ensued from Caspian's disappearance, along with another, I was currently en route to meat up with Sister Abigail, whom I believe to be one of the last who have seen him or been near his presence. Almost there just beyond this bend....Ah! I sense her presence. My first thought, she looked utterly distressed, and something was not right, I smelt it in the air. "I must admit, I wasn't expecting this location. Why, may I ask are we to be clouded only?"

"SHH! Keep your voice down! He could here you!" and I couldn't, wouldn't believe what I saw next. Like a many humans I've have seen through out existence with an addiction problem, she whipped her head to the sky, in paranoia eyes a bulge so large, so red, if it weren't for the fact I was an angel of Heaven, as she and we could sense one another, I would have thought her an addicted human.

"Dear Abigail! What has befallen you?" she scratched her arms so roughly, she drew blood. I could hear the sandpaper dry scrape it made, almost if it were a song turned on full blast, 'Scratch. Scratch, Scratch.' Within no time at all my mind would go absolutely mad, I snatched her hands and put a stop to the butchery she caused her self before she went all the way through. "Now tell me! You tell me now, what has happened to you!," I shook her, fearful it was contagious. I hadn't the slightest idea how to react to a situation such as this for I have never in all my years have come across this.

"He, HE, isn't right, not holy, but something else..." she whispered out as if I hadn't been shouting and shaking her vigorously. I gripped her face tightly in my hands. My wings furling out behind me, vibrating with the force I shoved into her, trying to make her right. They swept back and forth creating a whirlwind of dirt and debris, on the mountaintop we rested upon. "Shh, listen he has gone mad, I've aided him in his darkness! Oh heavenly father, please forgive me!" she shouted and the force of her words blew me back about 15 feet into the air, and she fell to her knees. I flew back instantaneously, and heard her mumbling in prayer.

"Alright sister, I'll wait," I said assuming to me knees and held my hands in prayer as I slyly waited for her truth to be told. "He's gone mad. He's defiled so many, he's hurt, hurt! Tortured countless, hasn't finished isn't done, he's with the abandoned, the blasphemer." hearing the words spoken, utter truth dripped from her lips in prayer, for forgiveness. "I forgive you sister," go on I thought... I waited patiently...

"Lucas! Lucas! Defiled," with that she flew forward knocking me over onto my back and with cold hands the strength of steal she assimilated her face into mine, nose to nose, and spoke all I had been waiting to hear, "Kail, he's gone. Replaced with a vile entity, not evil, worse. Lucifer is nay to do with this unclean atrocity. He has defiled Lucas, severed his birthright, his home. Tore the wings off after chopping didn't cut all the way through. He is with the abandoned charge, Caspian's blasphemy. We haven't the time assemble the guard." she finished most harshly, eyes dilating in and out, zooming, shrinking, eyes touching mine juices mixing.

"W-Where is Caspian? Is he-did-has Kail slain him?" I stuttered out I couldn't believe the keys to such revelations were held by these, and her all this time, "Caspian has disappeared, believed to be dead, or hidden beyond our or any's capability. Lucas is useless cant help us. He's human, most likely dead."

***************************************************************

SAMANTHA.

After waiting an eternity, I felt-not quite safe- but safe enough to leave the shower get dressed and get down to Tiffany to see if she was alright. I was terrified, and wasn't sure what my next move should be, I was running another blank as to just what the Frickens was going on, was he a god dammed alien? Was this like a damn alien invasion? To hell with the damn assumptions, and theatrics, and dumb-ass hypothesis' my friend and I were in real danger and we were alone in it. Cant rust anyone.