CHAPTER 6 : The Spider Web

Start from the beginning

"Look Sheetal, let ASR do whatever he wanted to do, because Khushi will not pay attention to a playboy like him and eventually he will come back to us," Raj just shrugged as it does not seems that much important to him.

" No, this time the scene is different. For the first time ASR is facing rejection and it's a big blow for his elephant size ego. So, he will not rest until he makes a move towards Khushi that to a fruitful move. Besides I feel it's not a mere desire anymore, it's something more deep, otherwise ASR would have not behaved the way he is behaving nowadays. It's almost two and half months till today we all saw Khushi dancing in the rain with the kids. Since then have you guys noticed, that ASR never slept with anyone, did not get totally out by drinking, avoided even flirting with that bimbos in the campus, every now and then his eyes search for only Khushi... He did not even seek for those drugs anymore... it's indicates something different. Slowly but steadily, ASR is falling for that nerdy Khushi and that too rapidly." Veer shared his opinion very thoughtfully.

" I don't think so, ASR was used to get girls attention, but Khushi is totally different from the girls ASR was having fun with, it's making ASR confuse. Nothing else. I think you two are thinking unnecessarily, this phase will be over soon." Raj's casual reply irked Sheetal some more. She was about to retort back but before that Raj again spoke, "I will take your leave guys. Not feeling well since afternoon. You guys Enjoy yourselves." And he left .

" It's enough now.. I can not tolerate anymore, That nerdy Khushi is messing with me ...again...again she has become the throne of my path, I will have to take a control now..because I know, you are just useless, you can not do anything, specially you Veer. I thought you wanted Khushi.." Sheetal hissed the last part only to hear for Veer Malhotra as soon as Raj left.

" Relax babe, why are you getting so hyper? There is something unusual today, what's the matter?" Veer replied in a very calm voice.

" You are right. Arnav is falling for that Khushi. Today I went to his apartment, the main door was not closed, so I directly get inside but Aman Mathur was there and they were talking about Khushi...its clear from ASR talk that he had fallen hard for Khushi but still did not understand it. Though that rascal Mathur was trying to convince him but thanks to Arnav's confused mind and egoistic nature that he did not admit it. But time is short Veer, very short. Before that Mathur take a step and snatch ASR from my clutches we have to do something. I can not let Khushi win again over me" Uttered Sheetal taking a sips in her drinks.

" Are you finally asking my help? But why should I help you and what I would get in return?" Veer voice was as cold as ice indicating he is planning something devilish.

" What if I say you will be awarded "Khushi", one or few glorious nights with Khushi?" Sheetal smirked a little.

" Then the deal is on, I will help you to remove your throne named Khushi and I promise ASR himself will through Khushi out of his life and you will get ASR too. But in return I want Khushi...AT... ANY... COST..." Veer eyes flushed with lust and evil.

" Don't worry, I have my "dark horse" with me now..." Sheetal indicates something and Veer laughed. "So, finally HE agreed to be in the game? This called a news..how did you convinced him? He seemed to be a tough nut" Veer acknowledge genuinely.

" A few dates, couple of drinks and some wild nights.. it worked..I did identified HIM rightly.." Sheetal shrugged casually.

" Are you guys talking about me??" A deep voice drew the attention of Sheetal and Veer simultaneously..

" Talking about the devil and the devil is here. Come on bro, join us" Veer hug him lightly.

In return he went near Sheetal and smooches her soundly. Soon they began to making out heavily. Veer slowly got up from his seat and took few steps back, but before going out of site, he looked at Sheetal and gives a thumps up.