13.Is she falling for me?🤔🤔

Usman's house:
Ayeza was packing Usman's breakfast as he had an early meeting today.
"Ayeza I am getting late now. See you in the evening," said Usman and kissed Ayeza's forehead.

Ayeza smiled at him and handed over the tiffin box to his driver and they went away.

"Ayeza bete(daughter) I have to tell you something really exciting," said Abba Jaan as he entered the dining room.

"Ji Abba Jaan I am dying to hear the exciting news. Deliver it fast" pleaded Ayeza.

"Your big, arrogant, obnoxious brother has agreed to marry Hayat" announced Abba Jaan

"Really! Did he tell you that he likes Hayat?" asked Ayeza.

"You know your brother. He doesn't confess things easily but his smile has said everything. You must have looked at his face when I asked this question. You won't believe for the first time your brother was feeling shy. His face was literally red with embarrassment " said Abba Jaan and laughed his heart out.

"Ya Allah! I am so happy!" exclaimed Ayeza.

" Tomorrow I will talk to Imran and ask for Hayat's hand for marriage, "said Abba Jaan.

************************************
In the evening:
At hospital:
Ayeza was sitting in her cabin. She was reading patients reports. Suddenly Hayat's phone started ringing. She saw it was her mother's phone so she decided to inform her that Hayat is in operation theatre now and she has left her mobile phone and purse in her cabin.

" Hello! Hayat beta" cried Hayat's mother.

"Aunty I am Ayeza. Hayat is in operation theatre now. What happened aunty?" asked Ayeza worriedly.

"Beta Shayan fell down the stairs. He has injured his leg. He is crying constantly. We are worried.No one here in the house to take him to the hospital" cried Hayat's mother.

"Aunty listen to me don't cry.Bhai(brother) had a meeting near your house. He must be near your locality only. I am calling him. He will reach your house within five minutes. Please don't cry" said Ayeza consolingly.

"Please,beta.we will forever be grateful to you" cried Hayat's mother.

Ayeza called Usman. He was attending a meeting. He knew his family didn't call him during his meeting until and unless there is an emergency.
Usman got worried and quickly picked up the call.

"Hello,bhai!Shayan has fallen down the stairs and he has injured his leg. Please bhai go and bring him to the hospital" pleaded Ayeza

Usman ran down the stairs from the fifth floor and quickly got into the car and started driving fastly towards Hayat's house.
He reached her house within five minutes. He saw Shayan was crying loudly. His face was filled with stains of tears. His nose has become red along with him Hayat's mother was also crying. His felt pain in his heart when he saw Shayan's tear stricken face. He hurriedly took Shayan in his arms and placed him inside the car's back seat and Hayat's mother also sat beside Shayan and he drove them to the hospital. Shayan was constantly crying.

"Don't cry beta. You are a brave boy. Just wait for a few minutes we will reach hospital" said Usman consolingly while driving his car.

In hospital again Usman carried Shayan in his arms inside Dr Haroon's cabin. Fortunately, he was present in the hospital. Meanwhile, Ayeza also reached his cabin.

Dr.Haroon examined his feet. It was normal swelling.

" It's nothing serious. You only have to apply ointment for a few days and you have to wrap this cloth in your foot for a few days. Don't worry you will be fine" said Haroon while caressing Shayan's cheeks.