9.Shayan?😬🙄😝🤫

Hayat was waiting for Shayan outside the school.
Hayat's Pov:
'Ya Allah!where is he? Its been 30 minutes since the school got over still my lovely son(not the sarcasm) has not come out of the school gate. What is he doing inside?'

I came out of my driving seat and went near the school gate. I searched for my kid amidst different kids and after few minutes I spotted my prince twirling his black goggles in his index finger of his right hand and he was literally skipping with joy towards the school main gate.

'Mainu Kala chasma jazda aye,
Jazda aye gore mukhde pe'-(It's a Hindi party song)

He passed by me and went towards my car, means he didn't see me near the main gate. Cool, why will he notice me? He was in his own fantasy world and wait, what was he singing?'Kala chasma' nowadays he is behaving like a total brat. I have to make his screws tight.

With determination, I put on my black goggles and marched towards him. I patted his back from behind as he was searching for me on the other side and he turned towards me.

'Hey, what's up mom?' he greeted me with full swag.
I removed my goggles from my eyes and glared at him while placing both hands on my waist.
'Sit in the car' I commanded him in a stiff voice.
He understood I was angry as his facial expression changed from happiness to sadness.
We sat in the front seats and I started driving.

'Mama, I was late by mistake,' said my emotional blackmailer son.

'How can anyone be late by mistake? Please explain Mr.Abbas.'

'Actually, Salman has brought a new Avenger game set. So, I was just watching it,' replied Shayan hesitatingly while scratching his head.

'Watching or playing with it?' I asked him sarcastically while I was driving and looking straight through the car screen.

'No no no I was just watching casually,' he replied with full confidence.

'Don't tell lie Shayan I am your mother', I warned him.

And we reached home. I parked my car, came out and started walking towards the house's main gate leaving him behind. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand from behind and I stopped. He came in front of me.

'Ok, I was playing with it. I am a sorry mama. I was fascinated by the game so I forgot about the time. From next time it won't happen,' he apologised to me while holding both his ears with a drooping face.
"Total drama king.Ya Allah!"

'Ok, I will see you next time and don't demand that avenger game from your daadu(grandfather). I will tell him not to buy that game for you. That's your punishment,' I warned him and started walking inside the house and he came behind me.
'Mama please,' he whined.

'I am sorry my prince. That's not gonna happen. Now come on, quickly go and change your clothes and come and sit in the dining table. I have cooked your favourite Chicken Biryani,' I commanded him.

'Yass, Chicken biryani. I am coming, Wait for me don't start eating without me,' he replied excitingly and ran towards his room.

He is a total brat but his gestures are cute.

'Ya Allah!always keep my son happy,' I prayed to God.

'By the way, mamma don't worry about the game set.Daadu(grandfather) will definitely by me the game set. He loves me more than you,' Shayan whispered in my ears and ran away while I was sitting and arranging the plates in the dining table.

'Shayaan.....you devil, come here,' I shouted.

'Coming mama but after changing the clothes. I will come with Daadu(Grandpa). So that you cannot punish me,' replied Shayan laughingly.