♥♥10.Listen to my heart ♥♥

Usman's Pov:
'No, she can't be married. Is she a divorcee? Does she have a kid from her previous marriage?' I thought.

Ya Allah! I am getting frustrated now. In frustration, I banged my steering wheel while driving the car.
I have to get all the answers but I can't ask Hayat directly about her past or about Shayan. What to do now?

Azhar, yes I should ask Azhar. He is her best friend for many years. He must be knowing about her. So, I started driving my car towards Azhar's house.
--------++++--------+++++-------+++-----+++---
At Azhar's house:
'Hey, bro What's up? You are here after so long. Come sit,'greeted Azhar and gestured him to sit on the chair in his lawn. He asked the servant to bring two cups of tea for them.

'Anyways, it's good you came today. I was really getting bored here. My shift at the hospital was over by afternoon and Daneen has gone to Mumbai for her work,' said Azhar.

'Ya, everything is fine. You tell me how is married life going on?' asked Usman smilingly.

'It is blissful as of now. By the way, why are you asking? Are you planning to marry someone or what?' asked Azhar mischievously.

'God no, I don't have time to marry someone as of now,' replied Usman.

'Really?' asked Azhar mischievously.

'Yes,' replied Usman by raising his eyebrows and nodding his head once.

'Buddy please marry soon. I am eagerly waiting for the time when you and I will be under the same club and imagine we will be bitching about our respective spouses sitting like this in the evening which would be lovely with tea, chips.......'

'Stop,' screamed Usman for stopping our overexcited Azhar.
Azhar raised both his hands in surrender and smiled cheekily 'Ok, I agree I got overexcited. But imagine it would be lovely. Isn't it?' asked Azhar smilingly.

Usman glared at him.

'Anyways jokes apart. I have a special announcement to make or I would rather say an invitation for you,' said Azhar.

Usman raised his eyebrow as a gesture to ask him about the invitation.

'We are organising a small get-together. Only youngsters will be present. I mean to say our close friends and no oldies will be there.'

'Close friends, as in?' asked Usman.

'You, me, my wife, Ayeza, Hayat, Haroon that's it. So, basically, we will have a bonfire, a few games, music. We will be just chilling around since its weekend,' replied Azhar excitingly.

'Ok, I will be there,' replied Usman smilingly.

'Azhar, I want to ask you something. Today I saw a kid at the hospital. His name was Shayan abbas. He called Hayat as his mother. I mean, I have heard that she is not married or is she a divorcee?' asked Usman hesitatingly.

'Neither is she married nor is she a divorcee. Shayan is her elder brother Iqbal's son. Shayan lost both his parents when he was just one month old. He doesn't have any memory of his parents. Since childhood he has considered only Hayat as his mother,' replied Azhar, I remember at that time Hayat was only 21 and probably in the second year of her college and she became a mother.'

'How did he lose his parents?' asked Usman.

'Well, it's a long story,' said Azhar.

'I want to know it,' said Usman.

And then Azhar narrated everything about the tragedy which occurred in the lives of Abbas family and how Hayat evolved into a strong and independent woman. He also told him about Sameer. How he left her in her bad days.
-----+++++-------++++++---------++++++-------
At night Usman's bedroom: