උħAp†㉫r 1

'Firdaus, I want you to cancel all my meetings for today', said Usman signing a file which was brought to him by his P.A. in his fully furnished office cabin.

'Ok sir', said Firdaus and after that Usman went out of his cabin wearing his black goggles. Everybody greeted him as he paved his way out of the office with confidence.

He was wearing a grey coat with grey pants paired with a creased white shirt and a grey-black printed tie. He was dressed like a typical CEO. He has a dominating aura everywhere, he is a diplomat and everybody believed that he is a complex and sophisticated personality who is difficult to understand.

He is very good in his work, he is good at convincing people for his own benefit, he is intellectual. Everything about him speaks about perfection. His hard work has made him a brand today. Yes,'USMAN ALI KHAN' C.E.O of khan industries is a brand now.

But sometimes what you see from outside isn't the actual reality. He is a very different person in reality which is only known to his sister, his friend Azhar and his Abbaa Jaan.No wonder, he may have many imperfections but he is a true gem of a person and you will be introduced to this side of him only if he loves you and if you will come close to him and try to understand him with open heart.

Today is his best friend Azhar's engagement and Nikah, who was going to marry his love Daaneen. He is a child specialist by profession and Daaneen is an artist who directs and produce T.V. dramas, song videos etc.

'Hello, Usman where the hell are you man? I am facing a problem here, my engagement suit is not ready yet, I have to bring the engagement ring from the shop which I have given for size alteration. Everything is messed up here and you are not here with me', cried Azhar while talking via phone to his best friend and walking briskly in his room.

'Azhar listen, don't panic just give me the jewellery shop's name I will bring the ring and I am coming to you as fast as possible', said Usman consolingly while sitting in the driving seat of his car.

'Come, fast bro, I am stuck here with all this mess and drive safely', said Azhar.

'Ok captain', said Usman and chuckled while imagining the state of his crazy friend.

O̲n̲e̲ h̲o̲u̲r̲ l̲a̲t̲e̲r̲.̲.̲.̲
̲

Usman entered Azhar's room and he understood Azhar was taking shower as he could listen to the sound of running water.

'Thanks to the holy lords, you are here my friend', exclaimed Azhar in a dramatic tone while coming out of his bathroom.

Usman chuckled.

'Did you bring the ring? ' asked Azhar.

'Yep, and your engagement suit is also here. I picked it up from the shop directly otherwise they would have taken another hour to deliver it here. Now come on try it fast let me see the fitting,' said Usman.

'That's why you are my BFF', said Azhar while hugging Usman tightly.

Usman smiled while hugging him back.

'mm..aa..How is Ayeza know ?' asked Azhar in a hesitant way.
'Yeh, she is fine and busy as she has gone to the village on behalf of the hospital to visit her village patients along with a group of other doctors', replied Usman.

'Usman I am really sorry I had no intentions to heart your sister. I had no idea how all this misconception happened ', said Azhar in a sad tone.

'No no no it's not your mistake, I would have told her earlier that you love Daaneen and you guys are getting married. If she knew that you and Daneen are in a relationship earlier, she might have not fallen in love with you and expressed her feelings to you. In fact, the timing and situation were wrong. I wasn't here, she was new to this city, she joined your hospital and I told you to take care of her, she misunderstood your care and attention as love', said Usman.

'I know my sister, she is very practical and mature. She is completely fine now', said Usman smilingly.

'O yes yes, she messaged me today that she won't be able to attend my engagement as she is busy but she promised me and Daaneen that she will come to congratulate us whenever she will be free. She has to come, after all, she is my close friend now', said Azhar smilingly.

Ayeza is an eye doctor who was new to the city and she joined Azhar's hospital as suggested by Usman. Actually, Usman, Ayeza and Abbajaan decided to shift to Lucknow from Delhi as Lucknow was their parental home and Abba Jaan wanted to spend his last years of life in his own city. So Ayeza and Abbajaan came to Lucknow two months before Usman as he was shifting his office from Delhi to Lucknow and Usman asked Azhar to take care of Ayeza and Abba Jaan and in that duration Ayeza fell for Azhar as she thought that the feelings were mutual and she expressed her love to him without informing Usman but now she understood her mistake and accepted the fact that Azhar and Daaneen are made for each other and she is moving on in her life.😁

̲
̲F̲e̲w̲ h̲o̲u̲r̲s̲ l̲a̲t̲e̲r̲
̲v̲e̲n̲u̲e̲-̲r̲i̲n̲g̲ c̲e̲r̲e̲m̲o̲n̲y̲ p̲a̲r̲t̲y̲ o̲f̲ A̲z̲h̲a̲r̲ a̲n̲d̲ D̲a̲an̲e̲e̲n̲.̲

Usman
The ring ceremony and Nikah were going to take place in a big garden which was attached to Azhar's farmhouse. I was ready but I realised I forgot my phone in Azhar's bedroom, so I entered into his room and then I saw a lady whose face wasn't visible to me as she was facing the opposite side of me.
She was talking to someone in a very soft voice via Bluetooth.

'Yes yes, I have checked his wardrobe also. Yah Allah, I have to find it before anyone comes inside the room,' she said and I got suspicious about her and thought she is an intruder so I snatched her Bluetooth from her ear from the back and turned her around by grabbing her right hand and for the first time I saw those mesmerising eyes'.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

So how was the introduction?
My dear readers, please wait for a while actual fun is going to begin please keep your seat belts tight 🙏😉