2.ƒÏr$† ๓㉫㉫†ÏǸG.

Usman had not seen those eyes earlier but it looked familiar to him. Maybe he saw those eyes in his dreams.

'The ceremony is going outside then what are you doing in this room? wait, are you some spy in disguise of a guest? I haven't seen you earlier?' asked Usman in an intimidating way and he was holding her hand tightly in his fist.

'Even I haven't seen you earlier in this house. So, why should I reply to you?', asked the girl while trying to remove her hand from his tight grip.

'You are definitely a thief or a spy that's why you are trying to fool me with your words and I have listened to your conversation on the phone. You were about to steal something. Listen I won't leave you until you answer me', Usman said twisting her hand.

The girl shouted 'Ouch, Leave my hand. You cannot misbehave with me'.

'First, answer me then I will leave your hand. I know girls like you enter in such weddings as helpers and steel clothes, jewellery's when you get the opportunity, 'said Usman in an angry tone.

Suddenly the girl bit his hand with her teeth and she freed her hand from his tight grip.

'From which angle do I look like a thief to you?', the girl gestured him to look at her attire which she was wearing.

Usman saw her dress and yes she was dressed well and was looking as if she belonged to a good family.
'I don't know all this, just answer me what are you doing in Azhar's bedroom and to be more precise in a man's bedroom?'Usman asked showing his index finger to her.

'Listen, you Mr It's no......', the girl was interrupted by her aunt's(Azhar's mom)voice.

'Hayat-Usman what are you guys doing here? The Nikah is going to start soon, Come outside'.

'Oh yes yes I am coming outside', replied Hayat.

'Hayat beta(daughter) did you get Azhar's shoes?'.

'Oh yes aunty, I think I got it. Just one second', replied Hayat.

Hayat bent down and took out Azhar's shoes which were hidden inside the bed side's last drawer.
'Yes I got it', Hayat replied excitingly by swinging his shoes in the air.

Aunt smiled and gave her a high five.
'Well done beta and you should charge him a hefty amount for giving him his shoes back before rukhsati(bride lives her house and goes to her husband's house).'

'Of course my sweet aunt, I won't leave him this time, after all, he is my best friend and my to be brother-in-law and it's not that he is going to marry every day'.Hayat replied to her aunt.

'Let's go outside beta and Usman you also come outside Azhar is searching for you', said aunt while putting her arms around Hayat's shoulder and taking her away from Usman's sight.

'Idiot', murmured Hayat on Usman's face, glared at him with her big eyes and went away with her aunt.

Usman was taken aback by Hayat's bluntness.No one has ever dared to misbehave with him in such a way and that also telling idiot on his face was new to him after all, he was the great 'USMAN ALI KHAN'.

Ignoring his thoughts he went outside into the wedding venue.

The ring ceremony and Nikah(marriage) were over.
Throughout the ceremony, Usman was staring at Hayat secretly. He noticed she was wearing a golden coloured lehnga which was complementing her fair skin, she had brown middle length straight hairs, and she had applied a dark red lipgloss, she was almost 5 feet 5 inch Usman assumed. He noticed her posture she was standing confidently behind the bride and then he noticed her beautiful big eyes which were decorated with kohl and golden eye-makeup. Indeed, she looked like an angel and suddenly, Hayat caught him staring at her and she got uncomfortable and at that moment Usman averted his eyes.