5.PAINFUL PAST😭

Hayat
Sometimes, I feel God is very unfair to some people. It is believed that we are God's children then why does he gives some people more suffering and pain than others? He should treat all his children equally, right?
If a person has strong will power than others then that doesn't mean he should endure all pain.

I have seen pure souls suffering from so much pain. I have seen the pain of my family and my patients.

I remember the night when a parent lost their perfect son, a sister lost her Idol(her brother), a son lost both his father and mother. That night it seemed like our world had come to an end.

My brother, Iqbal Imran Abbas was a successful lawyer just like his father Imran Abbas. Our parents had always thought us to walk on the right path, to support truth and not to do injustice with anyone but who had known that these teachings will kill my lovely brother someday.

Five years ago, I was a very different girl. A girl, who lived in a fantasy world. She had only one dream, that was to marry the love of her life and everything else like studies, career etc was her second priority but her brother was her opposite he was focused and passionate about being a lawyer, he wanted to serve the society and that's what he did until he died. He was an ideal son, lovely brother, perfect husband . Everything was perfect about him except one habit of keeping things messy and untidy, I remember. He used to grant all my wishes. So, he also accepted my wish to marry Sameer, who was also pursuing to become a lawyer . Sameer's father was the best friend of my father as both were a successful lawyer. They used to frequently visit our house and that's how I fell in love with him at the age of eighteen. At twenty-one, we were engaged and it was decided that after he will complete his law degree and I will complete my M.B.B.S we will get married. Due to my brother's strong persuasion, I cleared my medical entrance exam and got admission in one of the medical colleges of Delhi at the age of nineteen meanwhile my brother also got married to Fariya.

Everyone was happy, Fariya gave birth to shayan but one incident brought a big storm in our lives . Iqbal Bhai(brother) took the case of a poor farmer whose land was forcefully captured by the Mafia and his daughter was raped. He used to harass people by blackmailing the farmers to give their land otherwise he will rape their daughters or wife. A farmer's 18-year-old daughter was raped and thrown in the river, luckily she got saved but police got no evidence of her rape as she was thrown into the river. Due to my brothers effort the farmer was winning the case but the Mafia got my brother killed with the help of a lady who took him to the unknown place fraudulently in the name of showing evidence against the criminal and he was shot by the mafia. The mafia was arrested later but that lady went underground.

Fariya was a heart patient since childhood. She had a weak heart so she was not able to accept the death of Iqbal Bhai and she died due to heart attack as and my shaayaam lost both his parents when he was just one month old.

It is said that we get to know who is our true friend only when we are in trouble. Well in my case it was proved right. I got to see their real faces.No one supported us due to the fear of Mafia because he used to threaten us. He wanted bhai to withdraw from the case. He threatened our relatives, friends to leave us and guess what the first family who left us was Sameer and his parents.

He brutally broke our engagement. He didn't see my love and respect towards him. That day I lost all respect and love which I had for him. Only Daaneen and her parents, Haaroon and his wife Fatima and Azhar supported us secretly without letting his family know about it. They proved to be my true friend especially Azhar. They used to come to our house whenever we were threatened. Sometimes, they would through stones at our house, other times they used to cut off electricity, water supply of our house, even they threatened bhai that he would rape Fariya or me if he did not leave the case.

But bhai was confident, he thought they will do nothing as such. He used to tell me' Hayat, Fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind. So face your fears and overcome it'. Azhar and Haroon were always with me. They used to pick and drop me from home to college and vice-versa. Even during the cremation of bhai and bhabi(sister-in-law), Sameer and his family didn't come and only Azhar's Abaa Jaan and Azhar came from dad's family.
I will never forgive them, I have promised myself.

With the help of Haaroon-Fatima, Daaneen and Azhar we came out of depression slowly. They used to visit us every day and also they lived in our house for six months leaving their college hostels. So, we shouldn't feel lonely. At that time I remember Daaneen was also doing her literature course from Delhi University.

My Shayan was not able to see his parents. He doesn't remember anything. He only considers me as both his mother and father. His world revolves around me. In that case, how can I leave him and go to someone else's house? He calls me his 'Mama', a mother never leaves his child and I don't think I can love someone again. I can only marry if my husband accepts Shaayaam along with me in his life and I am sure, no one as such is born in this world. Everyone is selfish in this society, they only leave for money, power, status.No one cares about others pain and suffering not even our relatives. They will only listen to you but will never help you. Very few have a heart made of gold in this world.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Friends, how was the chapter?
Are you able to connect with Hayat's pain and suffering?

I request you to atleast vote of you don't want to comment and I will be grateful to you if you comment as it will encourage me to write more.

Keep smiling.
~your friend,
MUSKAN 😁