11.🙏Impress your future In-laws🙏

Next day
At hospital.
"Hayat listen to me please"requested Ayeza while stopping Hayat at the hospital's corridor.

"Hayat I am really sorry. I know you are angry with me. Yesterday at the party also you didn't talk to me that much and you have all the rights to be angry with me but listen to me once,"pleaded Ayeza,"I was scared that if I will tell you that I am Usman Ali Khan's sister then you will break your friendship with me and Hayat I don't want to lose your friendship. After so many years I have got a trustworthy friend."

Hayat looked at her angrily.
"And what about the trust which I had on you. You have broken the trust which our friendship had. I said bad things about your brother and you were silently listening and enjoying it secretly. You fooled me Ayeza," said Hayat angrily.

"Please, Hayat forgive me . Talk to me. Don't break our friendship. I promise I will be loyal in our friendship. I will always tell you the truth. I won't hide anything from you. Please Hayat," pleaded Ayeza.

"Ok," said Hayat while exhaling deeply. Hayat doesn't break her friendship easily," she hugged her tightly and they smiled at each other.
--------++++----------++++--------++++--------
Usman's house:
Ayeza was sitting with Abba Jaan in his room.
"Abaa Jaan, I have to share something with you. After listening to it you will lose all your senses," said Ayeza excitingly.

'What is it beta(daughter)?' asked Abba Jaan.

'Your egoistic grandson likes a girl. I don't know if he is in love or not but he likes her a lot,' said Ayeza.

'Really!' screamed Abaa Jaan excitingly.

'Shhh...talk slowly dadu(Grandpa),'Ayeza closed his mouth.
'Who is she?' whispered Abba Jaan.

'You know Azhar's Grandfather had a son whom his family has abandoned?' asked Ayeza.

'Are you talking about Imran Abbas?' asked Abba Jaan.

'Yes dadu(Grandpa), She is his daughter. Her name is Hayat Abbas. She is a gynaecologist. She is a very good Doctor and a very good human being. She is perfect for bhai(brother). You should meet her ones and you know bhai, he will not tell us directly that he likes her. He is zero in this department. We have to do something,' suggested Ayeza.

'Ok then, we will meet her today only,' said Abba Jaan.

'But how ? we don't know her family. You cannot directly ask for her hand for marriage,' said Ayeza in a tensed tone.

'Who said I don't know him. He is Salman's son. He has played in my lap when he was very small. In fact,t Imran and your father were friends in childhood. We will go to meet them casually. I know they are nice people. If Usman likes her then I will not do any delay in his marriage now . I and Usman will go to meet them in the evening,' said Abaa Jaan.

'Yes dadu I won't be able to come as I have to be there in the hospital in the evening and Hayat has no shift in the evening she will be at home,' said Ayeza.
--------++++----------++++--------++++--------
In the evening:
'Abba Jaan we should not visit someone's house without informing them. What will they think about us?' said Usman while driving the car.

'Usman you ask so many questions. They are very nice people they will not think anything about us. Infact they will be happy seeing me. Don't take tension,' said Abba Jaan calmly and Usman parked the car near Hayat's house while adjusting his suit and walked behind Abba Jaan.

They ringed the doorbell and Hayat's mother opened the gate.
'Ji asalam Alaikum,'greeted Abba Jaan.

'Walekum salam. I am sorry I didn't recognise you,' said Hayat's mother.