"Yeah, and his PR is now leaving"

This is just a little thing I came up with while watching WTF1's latest video, which was so funny btw haha. I'll put it up here so you guys can easily check it out.

Just a quick reminder. I came up with it at work, so it's short as I didn't have much time left and Ijust didn't want to lose the idea. It also means I didn't have time to check the spelling so there might be some small errors in the spelling and grammar.

Driver: Daniel Riccardo

You were sitting at a table, working away on your laptop as Daniel was getting ready for another video with WTF1. You loved it whenever he did that, you really liked the people who worked at the YouTube channel and you always had a laugh when they would include Daniel in one and so far, only after spending fifteen minutes with the crew and Daniel, you already had had a good time.

You were Daniel's PR, hence you travelled with him wherever he would do an interview. Even if someone would quickly catch him on the streets you would work on it - only if it was work related of course - as you were by his side most of the time as his girlfriend. Daniel and Matt entered the room again and sat down on the two chairs set up especially for them at the Infinity showroom. They quickly started the video.

"Look Y/n!" Daniel yelled at some point and you looked up from your screen. You had your recorder playing so you could work on this interview later as you were working on some other things at that moment.

"Look at the shirt! And look, I'm three!" You chuckled and winked. "I'm supposed to wear it at night, so don't steal it from me!"

"She steals your shirts?" You playfully rolled your eyes.

"He's making it sound like he hates me doing so. He loves when I do it, it's a serious turn on for him!" Daniel widened his eyes.

"That's supposed to be our little secret." You laughed and shook your head.

They ended up playing a game in which Daniel had to guess which movie the quote was from. It was much more interesting than an ordinary interview, so you payed attention.

"Gosh, that's not that hard. That just had to be snow white. It is the center of the movie!" You mumbled making Jess chuckle behind the camera.

"Well, I guess it's because it's a princess movie."

"Fair enough." You winked and then caught onto another quote a little later.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." Daniel was silent for a moment and you just blurted it out.

"That's back to the future!" You immediately slapped your hand in front of your mouth. "Sorry, proceed."

"That's Daniel's PR ladies and gentlemen."

"My PR who can't keep her mouth shut."

"Yeah and his PR is now leaving. Because she won't be able to keep herself from doing it another time most presumably." You took your laptop and tucked it under your arm.

"You know, I have never watched that movie." You gasped as you heard Daniel confess he had never seen back to the future.

"I'm going to return the favour babe. You've made me watch countless movies now it's my turn. We're going to watch all the back to the future movies and while we're on it, we might at snow white and the seven dwarfs to it as well." Matt laughed.

"Does he roast you as well when you don't know the quotes?" You nod your head frantically.

"That's why tonight, he is going to watch them all with me as he is just a little shithead for not knowing those quotes." Everyone started to laugh, except for Daniel who just pouted.

"Sounds like you're in trouble mate." Matt said to Daniel and you grinned at your boyfriend.

"Oh hell yes he is."