Summer Break(Nico Rosberg)

Okay, this is a small authors note that you might want to read so you understand what y/d/n means:) It means your daughters name. This one was requested by VettelFerrari I hope that you like it and keep requesting guys!

It was finally summer break and you were in the home you shared with your husband and since a year your little daughter. Although she wasn't there at the moment since your mom was looking after her. You wanted some time alone with your husband ans she understood it, so she had offered you to bring her to her and do something, or nothing with Nico.

Now you were waiting for him to arrive home, you wanted to go to the airport, but yesterday your car had stopped working while you were on your way to the supermarket. Almost every minute you looked at the big clock in the living-room. You were in some way nervous so you decided to make a cup of tea to calm you down. You boiled the water, which made quite some noise, so Nico startled you when he placed his arms around your waist and looked over your shoulder.

"Can you make me a cup too?" He asked and you jumped a little, almost dropping the cup you were holding, but you didn't even think about being mad. You put the cup down and spun around to throw your arms around your husband and hug him close to you. Because he was a Formula One driver, you didn't see him as often as you would like to, but when he came home it was like he had never left to go racing again. Of course you went to races sometimes, but less often since you had given birth, so you and Nico always made the best of it when he was home.

"I missed you so much." You whispered and you felt Nico's lips place a kiss on your neck. You felt goosebumps and hugged him even tighter.

"I missed you too. It is good to be home." You let him go a little bit so you could look him in the eyes. You smiled brightly and so did Nico. You placed a kiss on his lips and when he pulled back he let you go to make his way to the living-room. "Where is y/d/n?" He asked and you poured in your cup and now also in another one the boiling water and placed in both of them a teabag.

"She is with my mother. I wanted you all for myself now." You walked into the room with the cups and something to put the teabags in. Nico started to grin and when you put down the cups he pulled you onto his lap.

"Is that right?" He asked before kissing you. You chuckled and nodded. "Well, then..." He said and kissed you again. "We will stick together like we are glued to each other." You started to laugh and kissed him again.

"Lets do that." You said and you tried to reach for the remote of the television. When you had it you turned it on and you opened Netflix.

"Although tonight we have to separate for a while." You looked away from the screen and looked at Nico, disappointed. Nico saw it and chuckled. "It will only be for a small amount of time, although it depends on how long you need to get ready to go out with me." He winked at you and the smile you had on your face since Nico had placed his arms around you for the first time in ages reappeared.

"I think I will make sure I am ready quickly." Nico kissed your temple and you started to watch a romantic movie, you had seen it already a thousand times, but you didn't matter, it was a nice movie and you weren't paying that much attention to the movie anyways, and neither did Nico. The most of the time your eyes were closed and your lips on Nico's. "I should get ready." you mumbled and you made an effort to get out of Nico's grip, but he only pulled you closer to his chest. "If you want us to eat before midnight." Nico sighed and let you go. You gave him a quick kiss and then went to your room to get ready for the date you and Nico would go on. You put a black dress on you had bought a few days ago since you had expected Nico to take you out somewhere this week. You did your hair and make-up to find Nico in the living-room, his hair styled and in a lovely suit. "When and where did you do that?" You asked confused when you looked at your handsome husband. The suit looked slightly like the suit he wore at your wedding and you smiled at the memory of it. "The suit looks great on you though." Nico walked up to you with a grin on his face.

"I have my ways." Nico said and he looked at you. "You look amazing too." He said before taking your hands and looking into your eyes. You blushed, like you always did when Nico told you you were beautiful. "You still blush huh?" He asked and placed a kiss on your hand. "Come on, lets go." He took you outside where he opened the door of the car for you and made sure you didn't ruin your dress before even getting at the restaurant. Nico got in himself and he drove to a small, unknown restaurant outside the town that had a great view. He asked for a table next to the window and you looked in awe at the view.

"It is beautiful..." You said and you could barely look away from it.

"You are beautiful." You felt your cheeks burn up again but you started to laugh.

"That is so cheesy." Nico chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"So? You don't mind me being it, otherwise you had walked away when I said it." A grin was on his face again and you rolled your eyes.

"Whatever." He took your hands and looked you straight in the eyes.

"You know I love you right? I might be gone a lot, but I really do love you." You squeezed his hand a little.

"I know and I love you too."