Daddy (Charles Leclerc)

Hey guys, please keep requesting! I have no requests at all at the moment, so I just decided to get my inspiration from this too cute of a picture! Just look at how adorable!

You were nine months pregnant and you were glad it was almost over and you could hold your little daughter in your arms. Your husband, Charles was in the gym when you felt some cramps, but since you had them more often lately, you didn't think too much of it and went on to fold the cleaned clothes you had just taken out of the washing machine. When the cramps didn't stop you started to get a little suspicious and when your waters broke, you didn't hesitate a second longer but got your phone and speed dialled Charles.

"Hey y/n," He said, breathing heavily due to the exercises he had been doing until you called him. "Everything okay?"

"You might want to come home now." Charles breath hitched in his throat thinking of what could be happening. "I am sort of going into labour." Charles immediately stood up from the bench.

"Stay where you are I am coming right now!" He almost yelled and he took his bottle of water, his trainer frowning at his actions.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked as they weren't done training until another thirty minutes.

"Home, to take my wife to the hospital. See you later!" He ran off, leaving everyone and everything behind. He did get his water bottle, but his mind was so messed up he forgot his bag with everything else. He got into his car to realize he forgot his keys and sprinted back inside, got his bag and when he was in his car again he sped through the Monacan roads to your shared home. You were in the meantime trying to stay calm and keep your breathing under control. The cramps followed each other up faster and became more painful. When the doorbell rang you didn't open the door, not knowing it was Charles who couldn't get in as you left your keys on the other side of the door in the keyhole. When the ringing didn't stop you decided to open the door. "Why didn't you open the door?!" He asked as he started to lead you out of the house after you got the keys out. You were clearly the only one who could still think properly.

"Do you think I would love to have someone over for tea when I am going into labour?!" You spat and Charles shook his head as he helped you into the car. He drove you to the hospital where you were brought to a room quickly as the cramps were already pretty worse and it wouldn't take long, or so you hoped before the baby would come.

Charles was one big mess, being completely stressed out and nervous. Even though he didn't know what to do with his emotions, he stayed with you through the entire thing, holding your hands, whispering things in your ears, letting you slap him when he annoyed you. When you heard the piercing first scream of your baby girl you started crying. Charles was allowed to cut off the navel cord and he smiled brighter than you had ever seen him smile when he held your first born for the first time. Tears streamed down your face, but all Charles did was smile and talk to his little princess who was laying in his arms. The little girl still crying, but Charles didn't move a muscle, he was just looking at his little girl.

"What is her name?" One of the nurses asked.

"Y/d/n Leclerc." Charles said, looking at you, his eyes were now watery too.

"Can I please hold my little girl?" You joked and Charles nodded, very gently giving you the little girl. She had the same beautiful brown eyes her father had too and she looked at you with the exact same look her father always had in his eyes.

"Now I have a queen and a princess." Charles smiled and he took a picture. He let his and your family know the two of you were now parents to a beautiful daughter and then kissed you tenderly. How lucky was he with now two beautiful girls he could call his?

xxx

You woke up due to your little girl crying, but soon the crying stopped. You padded on the bed beside you, but it was empty. You opened your eyes and frowned. You got out of bed and walked to your daughter's nursery where you found Charles. In his arms was y/d/n, her eyes closed and her finger in her mouth. You leaned against the doorpost and watched how he softly sang a nursery rhyme. You walked up to him and snaked your arms around his waist and placed your chin on his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He asked the second y/d/n started crying he had hurried to get out of bed and make her stop so you would get your much-needed sleep.

"Well, our little princess woke me up, but then she stopped crying and you were gone so I decided to check what was going on." Charles shook his head.

"I hoped I was on time so you wouldn't be awake yet." You smiled as your heart melt. "You barely have had any sleep so I was trying to let you have some."

"I have all the sleep I need Charles, besides, you are the one that has to train, so you should have your sleep." Charles gently placed y/d/n in her crib and cupped your face with his hands.

"That doesn't mean you shouldn't have any sleep. She is our daughter you shouldn't do everything." He kissed you and wrapped his arms tightly around you. "I love you," He told you.

"I love you too." Charles lifted you up and you suppressed a squeal so you wouldn't wake your daughter up. He brought you back to bed and laid you underneath the covers before getting in himself. You immediately cuddled up against him and with a smile on his face he took you in his arms. "At least we can cuddle normally again now I don't have such a big belly." You said, your face on his bare chest your fingers gently caressing the skin of his chest and abs. "Now it won't take long before we have a little toddler crawling between us." You chuckled. "But for now it us just you and me and y/d/n in her own crib."

"Then let's make the best out of it." Charles had a boyish grin and you bit your lip.

"What are you waiting for Charles?"

Please send requests (this sounds like I am begging, which I basically am XD)