Chapter 35 - Is it over?

Start from the beginning

"Your hands...they are so cold", I whispered taking his arm and pressing it on my cheek.

"But you like them cold", Zach whispered back taking my hand and putting it on his chest. His heart was beating so fast.

"I am going to miss this", I whispered in his ear and he frowned.

"Then enjoy it while you have it", he whispered back and leaned in for a new kiss.

~*~*~*~*~

I woken up by...ugh, my ringtone. Getting up from the bed, I saw Zach laying next to me and sleeping peacefully. As soon as I got to my phone, it stopped ringing, two of the shocking things were: IT'S 11:56 AM, 16 MISSED CALLS.

"Oh God..", I muttered to myself knowing that I got in trouble.

"What's happening?", I heard Zach's raspy, tired voice and I felt his arms wrap around me, which made me feel warm.

"Ugh, looks like Marc just told me when the flight is...",  I said, scrolling down through the messages. Most of them were from Marc, actually all of them exept for the last one, which was from Matt.

'Come and say bye before you go :(', it read. Reading that message made me feel really sad, just the thought of leaving Zach, Matt, all the girls from the team...devistating.

"When are you going?", Zach sighed and I felt his warm breath on my neck.

"T-tonight", I stuttered. Tonight. I am going to leave Canada, go to some other place and probably, start a new life. Tonight is just too soon, not like I have a choice anyways...

"Oh", he said with dissapointment and I felt like he was close to tears, "we better make this day count then", Zach said, turning me around to face him.

"Wha-what are we gonna do?", I asked typing in a reply to Marc.

'This soon? :/'

"Well", he started, "we could start by spending quality time togeather, starting off with you putting your phone away", Zach said grabbing my phone from my hands in the same moment as a new message arrived, probably from Marc. He looked at the phone and frowned, giving it back to me.

"You...you should probably reply to this", he said looking me in the eyes.

'Tonight, 7 pm, at the airport.', it read. Ugh, way to go Marc! You sure picked out the right moment...

I just replied with a simple 'fine' and put my phone away. I cannot believe I spent one more night in my actual clothes...I don't remember the last time I wore pajamas to bed...like every normal pearson does.

"Where will we go?", I asked Zach as he was pulling his jeans up and zipping them.

"Surprise", he answered plainly, smirking at me.

"Ugh, okay", I groaned, "gonna go get ready now. Come pick me up in 30-ish minutes and we can leave...I am hella hungry, so you can take that in consideration", I winked at him, leaving the room.

~*~*~*~

~Zach's POV~

I knocked on Zoe's door and saw her dressed up casually, but she looked absolutely stunning like always.

"Ready?", I said scanning her leg to toe.

"Ready", she confirmed, "I also took the time and packed my bags..."

"No", I interrupted her, "let's not think about you leaving now. Today is going to be a casual, care-free day!"

"Sure", she smiled, "I already forgot what you were talking about!", she chuckled adorably and I laughed.
I am going to miss her smile.