"She does, if you count Crystal", I shrugged knowing that he couldn't see me.

"Are you sure you aren't forgetting someone?", Neymar asked and I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"I know", I sighed, "I am just trying not to think about that...guy."

"Ahh Marc, you really never change", Neymar sighed, "you can't just...you know, take her away from him..."

"But technically, I can", I said.

"That'd be horrible to do", Neymar said roughly, clearing his throat.

"How would you feel if your girlfriend's brother took her away from you? I am sure that you wouldn't get over it..-", Neymar started and I cut him off.

"Don't bring her into this, Neymar", I said with a shaky voice.

"See? Now, imagine how that guy would react!", he said and I realised that he's right.

"I am not going to change my decision. It's final."

~Zoe's POV~

"You aren't going to leave...are you?", Zach's shaky voice made me look up at him.

"I don-..I don't know...", I rubbed my head, "it's harder than you think Zach."

"But", he said a bit angrily...or sadly, "you can't leave me here...what am I supposed to do?"

"A long-distance relationship could work out", I tried being enthusiastic, but it obviously didn't work.

"No", he shook his head, "of course it wouldn't! And you know that! You can't just think about yourself Zoe! Make someone care and then leave them!", he raised his voice.

"Well I didn't plan this to happen, Zach!", I yelled back, "I care about you!"

"Sure you do", he said sarcastically, "if you cared you wouldn't even think about leaving!"

"Are you making me choose between you and my brother?!", I hissed at him.

"Do what you think is right", he shrugged, "I just really think it's sad that I wasted so much time on someone that doesn't care about me like I do about them."

"You know what?!", I yelled again, "I am not going to waste time on someone that's gonna bring me down! Everybody knows why you don't want me to go! Jelaousy, Zach! You are too afraid that I am gonna find someone else!"

"Well, I am! Male trainers, male soccer players around every corner just waiting to get the opportunity to...you know! I can't one-up all those hot guys there, not when I am an ocean away from you!", he said as his anger slowly turned into sadness, "I don't want to loose you, Zoe."

"You won't", I said softly, putting my hand on his cheek, "you'll always be my number one. We would Skype every day, play Minecraft togeather, stream togeather...distance won't ruin what we have."

"P-promise?", he asked in a shaky voice and I nodded at him. I knew that leaving Zach would just bring more problems than I need right now, but hopefully I get the chance to come back...home, to him, to experience his warm hugs, his soft kisses, to hear his contageous laugh again...

"Promise", I finally answered after taking a deep breath.

Zach leaned in and wrapped his arms around my neck, pressing his lips to mine. Our lips started to move in sync as his hands started going down my back, which made me shiver. I cupped his face and the kiss started getting more aggresive, Zach pushed me on his couch and layed on top of me, slowly taking off my shirt with his cold hands, which was unusual, because his hands are always warm and soft, but this time, they were cold and rough. I broke the kiss and looked him straight in the eyes.