{ 9. Jason DiLaurentis }

"I'm home!" Kathlyn yelled upon opening their house's front door. Right after receiving A's message, all five of them immediately left the woods and headed to their respective destinations.

"Kitchen!" Sharonn called out.

Kathlyn then walked towards their kitchen where she found her grandmother cooking her best dishes and baking an apple cake.

"What's up?" Kathlyn asked her grandmother, it is not unusual for her to see her grandmother cooking or baking, but with the amount of dishes she's cooking, it is somehow unusual.

Jackson then popped his head from the dining room, "What I told you yesterday. Visitors."

"Oh." Kathlyn then decided to take over the apple cake as she is also very good in kitchen works. "New friends?"

"Yes, but they're not new in Rosewood." Sharonn answered. "They are just moving back to take care of their grandson."

After some minutes, the doorbell rang.

"Dear, can you answer the door?" Sharonn requested to her granddaughter.

Kathlyn then walked to their front door and opened it. There, she was greeted by two aged females, around the same age as Sharonn. One is a little bit shorter as compared to the other one, and the shorter one is black-haired while the taller one has ash blonde hair.

"Good evening, welcome to our humble house." Kathlyn greeted them gleefully.

After exchanging greetings, Kathlyn ushered them to go inside.

"Kath?" A voice said. Kathlyn then looked at the direction where the voice came from.

"What are you doing here?" Kathlyn asked the owner of the voice.

"Uhh, those are my grandmothers." The owner of the voice told Kathlyn while pointing to the two aged woman.

"So, you are the grandson they are to take care of, Ethan?"

"I can take care of myself." Ethan defended. "They are just such worrywarts."

"Hey!" Jackson hi-fived with Ethan, he came to see what's taking his sister long.

"You're their grandson?" Jackson asked which Ethan answered with a nod, then they proceeded to head to the dining area with Kathlyn trailing behind them.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"So, you know my grandchildren already?" Sharonn asked Ethan. All of them are now seated around the dining table.

"Kath and I are classmates." Ethan answered. "Jack and I are teammates."

"Basketball? Are you the captain?" Sharonn inquired.

"Noㅡ"

"But he's one of the ace players, gran." Jackson intercepted.

"Notㅡ"

"He has always been part of the starting 5 five ever since he joined the team." Jackson enthusiastically added.

"I'm not really that good." Ethan shyly said while rubbing his nape.

"Humble boy." Sharonn complimented the young guy.