{ 3. Andrews and Alison }

English class ended fast and Kathlyn found herself staring back and forth at Aria and their new English teacher, Ezra Fitz. She feels as if there is something juicy going on but she just cannot pinpoint what it is.

She found herself somehow stalking the two and she saw them talking to one another as if they know each other already prior to the introduction Mr. Fitz did in their class. She wants to know more but the bell rang signifying that she's late already and the brunette found herself running to her next class, Biology.

As soon as Kathlyn stepped foot inside their Biology classroom, she was greeted by her professor in a not-so-good mood.

"Ms. Evans, I don't tolerate late people in my class. But since this is the first day, I'll let this pass." Her Biology professor said. "Your seat is next to Mr. Andrews."

"I am sorry, won't happen again." Kathlyn said as she made her way to her seat.

"Hi!" Kathlyn's seatmate greeted her.

"Oh, hi Ethan." Kathlyn greeted back.

Kathyn's mind was flying, thinking about Aria and the new professor and she didn't notice that the class has ended until Ethan tapped her. "You seemed to be thinking about something."

"Oh shit. The class has ended? Damn, first day isn't working well for me." Kathlyn said. Kathlyn's an over-achiever that's why most of the time, she's very attentive in class.

"We are partners, by the way. And we have to submit this homework next week." Ethan told her as he handed Kathlyn's copy of the homework. "When are you free?" Ethan asked the girl. "Just not later, I have basketball."

Kathlyn remembered that Ethan's the vice-captain of the basketball team. And she also remembered that she also can't go later since she has chearleading practice which is very important since the coach's gonna announce the people who will be competing for the captain position.

"I can't go later, too. How about tomorrow?"

"Sure, let's just meet tomorrow, lunch. By the way, are you not gonna ask me anything?" Kathlyn was confused, what is she supposed to ask Ethan?

Ethan just smiled at the confused look the brunette gave him. "Jackson's your brother, right?"

Kathlyn finally realized what he was talking about. "Oh shit, yes, what happened? Did he get in? Or not? I mean, my bro-"

"He got in." Out of joy, Kathlyn hugged Ethan accidentally. She knows that her brother loves basketball so much and has been dreaming of entering the basketball team ever since she can remember. "Oh- I'm sorry. I was just-"

"It's fine. Just don't spoil it yet to your brother." Kathlyn nodded, still feeling awkward of what she did.

Ethan bid good bye to Kathlyn first because he has class and as soon as Ethan stepped out of the room, Kathlyn's phone beeped.

Taking the Queen Bee title alone isn't enough.
Kitty Kath also wants the guy Alison dumped.
ㅡ A

Kathlyn's eyes widened. "Ali?"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Flashback

"Ali, don't you think Ethan likes you?" Aria asked Ali.

"I think so, he keeps on looking at you." Hannah said.