{ 1. The Start of Everything }

Music blared from the speakers which bounced off the walls of the barn of Hastings. The five girls inside were laughing and drinking (despite being underage), waiting for the arrival of their sixth girl friend. The dim lights suddenly switched off, along with the music. The sound of the raging storm outside can now be heard by the five girls, all of them looked around in fear, wondering what was going on.

"What happened?" Emily Fields who is sitting on the sofa asked as Aria Montgomery and Hanna Marin grabbed and turned on their torches.

Spencer Hastings and Kathlyn Evans then began to light the candles that were surrounding them.

"It must be the storm." Spencer said.

A loud squeaking sound then echoed throughout the room and Aria furrowed her brows in worry, "I think something's out there."

"Aria, come on! There's nothing out there." Kathlyn said while picking up her phone.

"Dammit! There's no signal, I hate this storm." she added.

The barn's door creaked open and Hanna flashed her torch towards it.

"Guys."

The 5 girls all glanced towards the opening door, all standing upright and scared. The lightning outside was brightly flashing every few seconds, followed by a roaring thunder. The girls huddled together scared of what might come through the door. Aria, the bravest one, began to walk slowly towards the door with her torch while the other four follow closely behind her.

The sound of glasses shattering caused the girls to scream, then suddenly, a figure appeared into the open barn door.

"Gotcha!"

The five girls jumped and screamed at the sudden appearance of the figure in front of them. Once they all realized who it was, they stopped their screams and started to calm down.

"That's not funny, Alison!" Spencer told the blonde girl named Alison DiLaurentis, the leader of this squad.

Alison giggled, loving how her friends reacted to her prank.

"I thought it was funny and kind of thrilling, too."

All six of them began to laugh because of what just happened, some of them laughed because it's funny while others laughed because they are pissed off but cannot say anything. They all walked back to the sofa and chairs they were sitting on before the "fearful" incident happened.

Kathlyn picked up a cup and poured alcohol in it, then she took a long sip as the rest of the girls talked with one another.

"Ali, have you downloaded the new Beyonce song?" Hanna asked Alison.

"Not yet."

"I am actually loving her new video," Emily added.

"Actually, maybe a little too much, Em." Alison replied in a tone as if she's trying to hint something from what she just said.

The blonde leader then handed the cup she was holding to Aria.

"Your turn, Aria. Go on."

Aria drank a little bit from the cup but then showed a sour face as the girl is not that experienced in drinking.

"Careful, Aria. Drink too much and you'll tell us all your secrets." Spencer said while munching on a snack.

The girls chuckled at what Spencer just said.

"Friends share secrets. That's what keeps us close." Alison told all of them.

"Come on, Aria. Drink up." She added.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

The barn was quiet, too quiet. Two of them were asleep on the floor and the other two on the sofa. Aria's eyes fluttered open and she glanced around looking at all the girls. She got confused because two of them were missing, Alison and Spencer.

She then poked Kathlyn to wake her up, who is sleeping on the floor just below her.

"Kath." Aria whispered. The brunette opened her eyes and she sat up hitting Hanna who is just beside her, causing the latter girl to wake up. Aria then woke up Emily, who is asleep soundly beside her.

"Oh hey! What's up?" Kath groggily replied to the girl who woke her up.

"They're missing."

"They? Who?" Kath inquired.

"Alison and Emily." Aria replied.

"Where are they?" Emily asked them.

"I don't know." Aria replied.

All the girl then looked at the figure who suddenly showed in the opened barn door.

"She's gone." The figure said.

They walked towards the girl and they found out it was Spencer.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Kath asked the girl, definitely confused of what she just said.
"I've looked everywhere for her." Spencer told the four girls.

"I think I heard her scream." Spencer added.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Author's Note:
Just so you know, this is unedited plus I don't have time to rewatch the first season, so I used this site (https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/episode_scripts.php?tv-show=pretty-little-liars&season=1) as basis for the lines.