Chapter-19: marriage night?!

Rose's wedding ring above

Rose's P.O.V

I flinch and cover my ears as hundreds of gunshots clapped in the air..This is their gunfire ceremony.
They celebrate this specific ceremony after every powerful mafia's wedding.

Endless stupidity

He is at the centre of everyone, shooting at the sky one by one continually, roaring like a lion.. If it is the celebration of his achievement then he is absolutely wrong.. Maybe he will have my body by raping me but he is never gonna get my love.. I wonder how he can be so happy when he knows I married him against my will and I will never love him back!

I let a long breath out.. its past twilight, dark and cold outside. I rub my palms together in order to get them warm while I watched him walking toward me. he holds my hand and whisper "I'm sorry I had to leave you alone"

from the moment of our marriage, he never left my hand for a single second except for his gunfire ceremony. I can not think what would I do if this is the way its gonna be! my hands start to sweat even in this cold atmosphere

"your palms are sweating" he murmured.. I remained silent looking at the ground. he rub my palms against his suit, wiping off my sweat. then he kiss the back of my palm and hold it again.

"are you cold?" he asked with much concern

"no. I'm fine." I replied lowly

"you look sad" he said grabbing my chin, lifting my head up

"don't be sad" he said before leaning close to me

"no pl-plea.." he didn't let me to finish what I was saying but locked his lips with mine.. I close my eyes in embarrassment, praying to god that my parents are not around..

but soon he let go of me as his cousin, Sinister approached and clear his throat..

"brother, Tristan kingsley along with his sister Maria is here.. you wanted to meet with him?" Sinister asked

"yes.. but I cant take her there neither i can leave her here alone with my yard full of so many guys for so long" he replied

"you can leave her with Ava?" Sinister suggested

"I'm not leaving two girls in the middle of the ocean of guys. call your girl and tell her to escort Rose to our bedroom.." he replied and his cousin agreed

He then hand over me to Ava and watched us till we got inside of his mansion.

We walk across his massive living room and climb up the stairs where Ava leaves me and goes back to his aunt. I inhale deeply when i reached his bedroom and saw the dress lying on the bed.. Its a full sleeve baby pink mermaid dress. Has some feathery detailing on it. I grab the dress and get into the closet, stand infront of the big mirror where I see a pale lifeless body which is now counting on its existence to be disappeared..I'm looking at the reflection of Mrs. knight.. Whose body is wrapped perfectly by the wedding gown, equipped by the most expensive gemstones in the world.. Crowned up. Wearing the ring of the most fearsome, the one and only mafia lord, Xavier Vincent Knight, the most ruthless lunatic whose hobby is killing people like insect, who can never spend a day like a normal person.. Now I became his wife. His permanent submissive or sex slave. I know he will keep me like his slave. He is going to abuse me mentally and physically..

How would i spend my whole life with him! How!!" my heart screamed

"Oh god help me!" i cry

I pant..This is really not me.. I cant do this!