Chapter-8: welcome to his world..

Xavier's P.O.V

She just passed out.. Her heart is weak. I place my palm on her forehead to check her temperature.. Oh god! She is burning.. I have to get home fast.

I take the staring wheel in one hand and pull out my phone from my pocket by the other hand and dial Kevin's number..

"Boss.." he answered.. Only he has the right to call me boss..

"Shift her parents to Seattle. Give them one of my biggest apartments in there and a jeep. Provide them with as much money as needed and whatever else they need.. Ensure their security and safety.. "

"Yes boss.."

I hang up the phone and concentrate on driving again..

I park the car in the garage and pick her up in my arm.. Then I straight walk to my private elevator which is directly connected to my office and my bedroom..

"Bedroom" I commanded as the voice activation only recognises my voice..

The elevator slowly climbs up to 3rd floor and I step out of the lift.. I place her on my bed carefully.. Then i run to my bathroom and return with a towel and a bowl of cold water.. I wipe her face, neck, palms and feet repeatedly with the wet towel hopping her fever would decrease.

I keep on wiping her until her temperature reduces. Its nearly 4 in the morning. I'm not gonna get any sleep I know.. Todays memories are chasing and poking my mind...

I walk to my balcony and lean on to the railing. Then I light up a treasurer luxury black cigarette and inhale deeply while memorizing what just happened today

1st, I went on a date with her.. 2nd, we had a nice time together until I ruined everything due to my lust and desire..3rd I touched her for the very 1st time which was like a dream but it went horribly wrong.. 4rth she thought I was rapping her and attempted to run away. And 5fth now she is with me under my roof, on my bed...

I don't know when and how a low chuckle escaped my lips..

But anger builds up in my chest when I remember she tried to run away from me.. I fist my palms.. how could she even thought about running away! She should know that she belongs to me and only me.. And she can never run away! Why in hell she has to run away! I love her so much.. I will give her everything she needs including 5 times sex a day! How could she disrespect my love like this.. I have to punish her.. She needs to be punished for disrespecting my love for her..

But,,

No, no..

I can't hurt her like that

Oh god I'm not gonna hurt her! After all, she is just a 17 years old naive and fragile teen.. Besides, she is scared.. Just got separated from her parents.. I'm gonna go easy on her.. After all, I love her...

I don't know when another chuckle left my lips..

But she needs some punishment.. So that she never repeats disrespecting my love again..

Oh god I'm so confused... Should I just let it go for this time? But she dared to escape!!

I fist my hair in confusion ..

Uuurghh!!

okay.. I'm gonna punish her but not hard punishments.. I will go with soft punishments.. Oh god what if I end up losing my mind again in the name of soft punishments... No,, not this time..
Relax Xavier.. Relax.. No intimate touching.. No intimate touching..

I keep on repeating this in my mind and walk through my balcony.. I don't know when the sun raised and enlightened everywhere.. To be true, I didn't pay attention.. I was busy with my own thoughts!!