Chapter-5: first dinner

Rose's P.O.V

I will never forget what he did to me today! I never thought he would growl at me like that!! He is so short-tempered! And another thing is very clear that Xavier Knight has a bipolar personality!!
which I'm not very fond of.. his mood changes before you'll know!!

it's 6 in the evening... I start opening the boxes..

there is a beautiful silk red gown in the 1st box which has a lacy pattern on it and a maroon fur wrap which has a pearl button in the centre..the dress is...elegant

in the second box, I found a jewellery box and a shoebox..
I opened the shoebox first.. I found a high heel which has red bottom and covered with... DIAMONDS!! Are these real diamonds!! Maybe this shoe costs more than our whole property!!

Then I open the jewellery box and found a diamond necklace which has a red ruby on it!! I have to admit Mr Knight has a really good taste!!

is he showing off his money?.. Jesus!!

I quickly got ready with a little bit of compact, red lipstick, a wing line and some mascara...

When I saw my reflection in the mirror,, I couldn't believe it was me! I always see me on my regular frocks or sundresses..but today, I'm totally a diferent person.. aristocratic!! All dresed up for him! I can't believe I'm dressed up for the man I fear the most!

I sip on some water..its Sharpe 8.. He will be here anytime..

I hear car honking. I put on my shoes and walk to the door.. I find my mom standing there

"Take care of yourself.." She embrace me.. I can sense her worry

"I will mom.." I try to ease her.. But I know that it wont be much help.. She would be worried to death every second I'm gonna spend with that man

" you look beautiful.."

"Thanks mom.."

I smile and step outside to see him leaning on his Rolls Royce Cullinan.. Hands in pocket.. Smile on the face, hair gelled back.. he wore black Dolce&Gabbana suit.. Black shirt in and a black Roberto Cavalli tie.. Black Rolex in hand..He is in all black.. He is looking very different.. Very handsome!!Very charming and elegant!! I never saw him in this way before.. I mean,, I always find him very intimidating and dominative.. Maybe I just never looked at him so well before.. or maybe I just never wanted to see his elegancy...

He opens the back door for me.. I slide in..then he sits beside me and commanded in a harsh tone ..

"Drive"

Why he has to be so harsh all the time!!

I try to move a little making some distance with him,,but he harshly pulls me into him by my waist! He pulled me so close that I can smell his minty breath fanning on my skin!! His face is now so close that even if I move the slightest our lips would touch!! My body starts shaking.. I've never been so close to a man before! I try my best not to move.. I close my eyes!!

He cups my chin lightly..

"Look at me.." He demands

I open my eyes.. Those dark green orbs are digging into me..

"never try to make distance between us princess.. You are mine.. So your body is..every fucking thing about you is mine..if u ever try to do this again then I'm gonna throw you over my lap and spank that round ass of yours until they turn crimson red.." He stated not breaking the eye contact

My cheeks turned red immediately.. I can't imagine he just said that to me..

How can he humiliate me like this!

The car speeds away and his hand never moved from my waist..

When we reached a very posh restaurant he takes me out of his car and leads me in..the restaurant is really big and luxurious.. But the strange part is the whole restaurant is empty! But its all decorated.. He leads me to our table.. The table was already served with various kind of foods.. He removed the fur wrap before I could sit.. I gasp..

"You don't need it here.. it's just me".. He said with a smile..

His smile is beautiful.. Like a sunrise!!

He sits before me.. He never broke the eye contact and it was very uncomfortable.. I look down.. His eyes are furious! I feel a shiver going down my spine. I glare at him for once again.. He is smiling.. Maybe he smiles a lot. Or maybe just in front of me! For some reason, his smile comforts me a lot.. I don't find him dangerous when he smiles.. And I have to admit, his smile is the most beautiful smile I had ever seen!

I feel my cheeks are getting hot.. I feel nervous and weird My palms start to sweat..

"Sunshine, won't you eat anything?" His voice held so much adoration..

"Um..yes.. I..i will.. I would like to have some soup.." I said without looking him into his eyes..

"that's it? I've arranged so much for u love.. Please, don't hesitate.."

I smile shyly and he serves two bowls of soup...

"Why are you serving for two? I ask hesitantly

"because,, if my love is going to have soup then how am I suppose to eat something else?" he said holding the billion-dollar smile on his face, making me lost in it

I feel so shy.. I think my heart is maybe about to jump out of my chest.. Am I falling for him!! He is so different today!! His attitude is so different..

I smile at myself..

We talked over our dinner.. Not much..a little.. More like chitchat..he talked about how difficulty he had with choosing my dress and other stuff..

Suddenly he stands in front of me and expands his hand for me to take..

"I wanna show u something.." He murmurs

Then he leads me to an open balcony from where the moon was perfectly on view..

"You know my love,, even this moon got a scare..but you, just like an angel! way more beautiful than that.. But only made for me... I have madly fallen in love with you Rose.. I never knew I would end up like this but you are the only weakness I've got.. Please Rose give me some room in your heart! I will build my palace in there.." I feel his fingers are brushing my cheek..

I look down as I feel my cheeks are getting hot again! Why am I blushing so much!!

He is very romantic I have to say.. I never thought he would be romantic!! When he was saying those words to me,, I saw his eyes.. Those eyes were holding so much love and passion.

He never touched me before today!! But I don't know why I didn't feel disgusted when he touched me!

Maybe I should give him a chance.. Who knows!! Maybe he is wearing a mask of cruelty..maybe he is something different at heart!!

Maybe..

____________________________________
An: if you like this chapter then
Please

Vote
Comment
And share

XOXO