Chapter-2: thinking of her

He was thinking of her, sitting on the couch, hands pinned behind his head, smiling at the memories of her... in the meanwhile his phone rang...

"Speak" he commanded..

"King, she is home... Nobody came in and did not get out.."

He chuckles..

he cut the line and put the phone on the table beside him.. Then he takes the previous position he was, started to think about her again...

He thinks more of the first night when they met..he never knew the night was going to bring the most precious thing in his life which will become everything to him...

That night he was craving for pleasure.. so he called his men and asked them to bring him some girls..

after some time, one of his men called him to inform that with some girls they are awaiting his presence..

When he reached the dark lane, his target was simple.. he just had to choose and pick the beautiful ones among the girls.. so he started checking the girls out with a lustful smile on his face which faded soon when his eyes laid on the most beautiful pair of ocean blue eyes he'd ever saw!!!

She was so small and fragile..so innocent.. her pearl white skin, her long wavy brown hair which reached down to her waist..
Her blue orbs are full of questions...

His eyes was stuck in the beauty in front of him.. he never saw a girl of this much beauty in his entire life... She was like an angel!! So innocent... So pure...

"she is mine" he said, unknowing

he knew she has got intimidated by him... Because she was shivering under his gaze..

"damn!! She is so readable!!" He thought to himself..

But then his possessiveness took over him.. he wants nobody except him to be the reader of her face!! He wants to be the only one who would read her...feel her.. who would break her and raise her again..

He saw only red when he saw one of his men was holding her tightly.. His rage knew no bound as another man put his hand on what's his!!

"How dare he touched what's mine! How dare he touch her! I'm going to kill this bastard!! I'm gonna kill him!!" He gritted...

"she does not even look like she goes to college!! Of course not!! She is so small and fragile... " He thought again..

When he shot the guy who was holding her,, everyone was shocked!! He never did anything like this before!!

She was looking at him with blasted eyes.. Her eyes held a question and he knew what it is!!

"Why??! how could you?!!"

From that night, he knew god made her especially and specifically for him and him only...he want to keep her only for his eyes...far away from other eyes..He wants to be the only one who would be viewing her beauty, he wants to be the only reason of her smile, he wants to be the only one who would make her scream his name out loud in the mixture of pain and pleasure while he would be making love to her.. he wants to be the only one for her

He was ripped out of his thoughts when he felt uncomfortable in his pants...

He smiled at himself.....

"Damn girl...what are you doing to me... You got me erected just by your thoughts!! Damn!!!... "

He can't wait to feel her underneath him...he wants to feel her deep down in there... Her whimpers,, sweet moans,, he wonder how those would be!

Urgh...

He felt wetness down on his pants... He is leaking already..
He got up and walk straight to the bathroom to take a shower and cleaned himself..

When he was done changing into a casual shirt and jeans,, the door knocked..

"Come in" he commanded

An armed man who is one of his bodyguards stepped in and bowed down before saying...

"King.. it's time"

A beautiful smile covers his face...

It's time to meet her..

He eyed the man and he stepped out of the room..

Then he stands in front of the big mirror of his closest and starts making himself more presentable for her..

He quickly got ready and took his Audi RS5 as his ride..

"My little sunshine... I'm coming"

______________________________________
An: I know the chapters are very short..
As this is my first book so
I thought I should go for short chapters...

If you like this chapter then, please

Vote
Comment
And share

XOXO