Chapter-11: protective or obssessed?

She woke up listening to the birds chirping.. Sunlight has covered her face.. Strange!! She never wakes up having sunlight on her face.. Because he never let the sunlight reach upon her face..he always covers it up with his palm as long as she sleeps..as he doesn't wanna wake her up..he loves to watch her sleeping.. It's the only time when he gets to see her so closely without any force or her being scared!!

Today is her 6th day in here with him. Every day she wakes up finding him looking at her with a wide smile, playing with her hair and saying "Good morning love" with a kiss on her temple.. But this morning she woke up differently .. He was not here when she woke up. But it's a good thing for her.. At least fear won't be troubling her till his return.. She would be out of fear at least for a few hours..

She yawned and was about to leave the bed but a piece of paper lying on the side table caught her attention.. She takes it and starts to read

It says, "Good morning love. sorry I'm not there to give you a morning kissy.. But don't worry I will manage to give you your morning kissy in time.. Whenever you are awake, reach underneath your pillow and you'll find a cell phone..don't forget to call me and don't worry about my number. It's saved on the phone.. And another thing, don't think of skipping the call because I know by 9 in the morning, you are awake..so if you don't call me by then, I will discuss it with you in my way when I'll get home.. I love you.."

She trembles at the feelings of how he is controlling her even in his absence.. She starts to shudder vigorously as she understands that she can never run away or hide from him..he lies within her mind, within her surroundings..it scares her even more..

She reached under her pillow and got the phone. She gulps seeing his 13 missed calls. He started to call her from sharp 9 am.. it was 9.08 am..she panicked and called him back as she knew it would be a disaster if she didn't.. He picks up the phone by the second ring..

"Hey love, good morning" he said happily

"Good morning" she whimpers..

"I have an important meeting with the Italians..couldn't escape it. I had to attend..I'm sorry for being late kissing you.. Ummawh.. Here you go.. How's your morning??"

"Good.." she whimpered

"I've been calling you for the last 8 minutes.. What were you doing? When did you wake up?" he asked roughly making her shiver..

"I-i was sleeping.. I w-woke up just when I-I called you" she pant

"Oh..Okay..It's fine. I understand, I was not there to wake you up.." he smiled shyly..

"Now go and take a bath, freshen up.. I will be home in a couple of hours. Have some important work to do after the meetings. I will be calling you from time to time okay? I love you.." he added

She knows he demanded an answer

"I-I l-love you" she whimpered...

She pants as he cuts the line. she makes her way to the washroom and does her business..then she leaves her dress on the floor and hops into the shower. Before she could turn on the shower, she saw a piece of paper glued on the wall.. She starts to read it, it says,

"You will find my blue shirt and a panty on the couch..wear them.. I love it when you wear my shirts.. I love you a lot"

she gasped.. She quickly wrapped a towel around her body and stepped out of the shower frightened.. Then she saw there were more notes glued on the wall she didn't notice.. They say, "I love you a lot", "I miss you babygirl", "miss me?" and a lot of instructions for her to follow.. Fear starts to consume her.. Her palms started to sweat..her breaths became heavy.. She feels like he is eyeing her from everywhere!!