Chapter-27: Love Butterflies

the moon is crescent, pale and silverish, emitting its gleam while being equipped in the night sky along with thousands of stars. the sky is blue hazed, and those clouds which are unruly, hiding the moon whenever they wish to are white. He smiles, it's mesmerizing. or it's just his eyes.

"princess, look" he whisper in her ear as both of them look at the moon together and let the bewitching aura surrounding them take over.

the breeze is cold but it knows its limit. it carrying the scent of love and he is picking it up with every breath he is taking in.

he looks down to his wife whose gaze is fixed in the sky, snugging her way in his lap while he is gently rocking the rocking chair. his heart is racing. he feels so different. complete..and..Loved!

he looks at the sky again. bemused, is it really happening! he gently holds her cheek, turns her to him and in a blink of an eye, his lips are on hers. he feels passion. a different passion. This exotic feeling is not known to him. Yes, it is true!.. these are really happening to him.

he pulls away and says "I love you Rose" which came out in a whisper. both of their eyes are locked. he is awaiting her reply. his core dries as few seconds pass by.

why is she taking so long! was it a dream? that...that she said she loves me! no, she didn't say it but she said she wants to sleep in my arms! why is it appearing she didn't mean she love me back! why isn't she saying she loves me too!!

he's quivering and she feels it. his breath has become heavier than ever. she smiles creeping redness in her cheeks and this immediately eases him. but his heart is still unsteady.

"I love you too Xavier" she replies

his eyes start to leak, unwanted, unknowingly.. and she then turns toward him with one hand in his neck and another wipes off his tear making him thrilled.. her hand is held by him right away. he kisses her fingers.

she wiped off my tear!

and their eyes are locked again.

"w-why you were taking so much time! I..I...I was... god!" and his hands cupped her face, taking her lips in his, again.

"kiss me" he begs to her

and after taking a while, she kiss him back for the first time

her gentle attempt to kiss him sends shiver throughout his whole body. his kiss became more passionate as his hands find their way inside her top, and wrapped her into a tight hug.. he feels special.. loved! He feels so much loved by the girl he loves by all of him.

she was surprised! nothing is poking her in the bum. nothing has been poking her since they are sitting together on his balcony.

he didn't know when his kiss became rougher, hug became firm that caused her to whimper loudly in his lips. right away, he pulls away.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry. did I hurt you!" restless, but gently touches her lips.

"I'm fine" she confirms smiling at his condition

he then kisses her temple and takes her in his arms, wrapping his hands around her fragile body, making it easy for her to listen to his heartbeat.. then he starts rocking the chair in slow motion and with one hand, stroking her hair tenderly and another patting her back lightly

"sleep love.. you wanted to sleep here" he kisses her temple again

and then he starts to hum his favourite song in a way that it rings like a lullaby in her ears

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure"