Chapter eighteen

He noticed me look right at him very quickly. He started to glare at me as I looked at Francis. "You can see us, can't you?" Antonio asked, walking closer to me. His neck had a hole in it from when he was impaled. "Look at me when I am talking to you!" He yelled, getting closer to my face. I looked him straight in the eye and glared. "Arthur, are you okay?" Francis asked making me turn to him. Should I tell them they are in front of us? Or would that make it harder on him?

"Yes, I am fine," I laughed. Francis walked closer to his sister's stone and sat down by it. "Oh, brother please forgive me," she cried. "So your name is Arthur? What are you some witch? Did you bring him back from the dead? How about you bring me back too, see what happens." Antonio laughed in my face.

I glared at him, not saying anything, and walked through him. Literally, "Bastard, if I were alive, I would have ripped your throat out by now," he threatened. I can not believe this used to be his lover. "So, you forgive your sister, right?" I asked Francis, and he smiled. "Of course, I know she did not realize what she was doing, however, she deserves the punishment she is getting," Francis shook his head patting her stone.

"Big brother!!! I am sorry! Just listen to me. Please! Talk to him for me," she begged to drop to her knees. As she had her head down, I noticed the wound from the knife being stuck through her throat. I felt bad; although she caused his death, I am sure she felt guilty about it.

"Francis....they are- they are here, "I said sadly not wanting to tell him. He looked at me, concerned, until his eyes widened. "Finally you acknowledge me you faggot!" Antonio yelled at me. "Shut up already!" I yelled at him, making everyone stare at me shocked. "He is here too..." Francis said horrified.

"Tell him I am sorry, that I regret everything I did, that on my wedding night, I refused to take the inheritance and was murdered because of it," Lucille cried looking at me anxiously. "Your sister says that she is sorry and regrets what she did. She also says that on the wedding night, she tried to reject the inheritance, and when he found out, he murdered her," I explained, making Francis smile a bit. "It is nice knowing that she tried to back out of it," Francis laughed out nervously.

"Are you okay?" I asked, sitting down beside him. "Yes, I just feel relieved and sad at the same time," he said, starting to tear up. "Turn me back to life! I ought to kill you," Antonio laughed. I glared at him some more as Francis stared in the direction. "What is he saying?" Francis asked angrily. "It is nothing important" I smiled at him. I can not have him worrying.

"Pathetic, you can't even tell him. I wish he would have died worse, I kept pushing for him to be burned alive, but his sister would not let me. It would have been hilarious to see his face," Antonio continued to laugh. "Shut up already!" I yelled to him, angry. "What is he saying, Arthur?" Francis started to shake me. "Nothing, it is not important," I lied, trying not to make him worry.

"Too bad you won't ever have the chance to do that," I looked back to Antonio, annoyed, but he was getting ticked that I was not budging. "All he wants from you is someone to love. He is probably sad that he had to lose me. All you were ever to be is a temporary fix. It is obvious he still loves me," Antonio snickered.

"Even if that is the case, I would gladly just be a temporary fix for him even if it hurts. Because I care about him." I said in a sad tone. Francis's eyes widened, and he kept urging me to talk. "He says I am just temporary," I looked to Francis, who started to laugh.

"That is funny," he laughed more. I lifted a brow looking at him as I turned back to look at Antonio, shocked. "How could you be temporary if I plan to stay with you as long as possible? Forever in fact," Francis pointed out, patting his sister's stone again.

"What?" Antonio asked, shocked. "I guess he officially broke up with you," I laughed, even if it was not the best time to make a joke. "Antonio, I hope you suffer for all of eternity. It pains me knowing that Luci will have to deal with you, but I suppose it is what happens. As if fate is paying you guys back," Francis said seriously. I looked to Lucille and Antonio, who were shocked.

"Alright, Arthur, I have said my peace; let's go," Francis smiled, standing up. "Hey, what the hell are you doing? Don't you dare leave!" Antonio yelled angrily. It went, and was able to shove Francis. "I hope you have fun with your whore!" Antonio yelled at him, but Francis could not hear. "Wow, I was not expecting that?" he laughed nervously, walking through him.

"Listen to me, asshole!" Antonio continued to throw an outrageous fit. "If I were alive, I would murder you on the spot. I would make sure you see your organs, "Antonio hissed. He then dropped to the ground and tried his best to claw at the dirt to create a message. Francis noticed his efforts and started to see what the message was.

"I will rip your whores throat out and feed it to you."

I felt disgusted reading the messages. Like I was about to throw up. Francis read the message and looked pissed. "You are lucky you are already dead. I can not kill you for that," Francis said seriously as he wiped the dirt away. "Come on, Arthur," Francis said, pulling me. "Come back here, you son of a bitch! I will haunt your dreams," Antonio continued to hell as Lucille cried on the side. "I am sorry about that," Francis said, holding my hand tighter. "No worries," I said nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I usually post at least five chapters in a day, but I will be honest. Today was terrible.  I won't talk about it because you are only here to read a story. But if you want to hear me ramble, don't be afraid to ask on my IG. I just do not want to seem like I want attention. This is the first time I have wrote something like this for an author more. Sorry.

Anyway

Thanks for reading so far.