CHARACTER SKETCH -3 : The Life

CHARACTER SKETCH : 3

Dedicated to @AnonymousMe91( you are the person who introduced me with the world of ARSHI, I really miss you Hina)

Khushi Kumari Gupta/ Khushi Basu : Khushi, the female protagonist of this story. She had a very painful and traumatic childhood. Irrespective of all the troubles in her life, she spread happiness in her surroundings. She always lived for others hiding a biggest secret of her life from the world. She is a very very strong woman. Six years before she was a very jovial, bubbly, innocent in nature. But a curse name Arnav Singh Raizada appeared in her life and makes her world upside down. Unfortunately Khushi fell in love with the "Saitan" assuming him as her "Raajkumar". He brutally broke her heart and eventually she was forced to leave Harvard. Still she fights for herself and stands strong against all odd. At present works in an Orphanage in Panchgani. She misses her best friend Kuhu whom she did not met for last 6 years. She treats her Collogue Lavanya Catherine Kashyap as her Sister and very protective about her. Khushi later on completed the course of fashion designing from a local college in Lacknow.

Age 25 years.

Six years before...

At present day...

Kuhu Verma/ Kuhu Aman Mathur: A very composed personality, polite in nature and down to earth girl

Kuhu Verma/ Kuhu Aman Mathur: A very composed personality, polite in nature and down to earth girl. Only Daughter of industrialist Mr. and Mrs Verma, she is graduated from Harvard University in Philosophy and currently working as a guest lecturer in a reputed college at Delhi. She is married to his long term boyfriend Aman Mathur and madly in love with him. Lives in his 3BHK apartment in Delhi along with her husband and 2 years old son named Advay Mathur. She was Khushi's roommate and considered her as soul sister. Kuhu is presently very happy in her marital life but always misses Khushi and very very angry at ASR for separating Khushi from everyone.

Age 26 years