You pause your game and look at him. "Clearly not playing my game." 

Jimin furrows his brow then pouts. "Come on let's do something before I have to meet kook and you go out with Chanyeol." 

You stand up then hop on the bed laying next to him. He lays back and faces you. "Come on i'm bored." 

You nod. "What you wanna do then? Movie, games, sparing or I can dye your hair."

 He shakes his head. "I'll leave the hair dying to the professionals. Last time you missed most of it."

You roll your eyes. "Whatever." You sit up and look out the window. "I know what to do." 

You stand up grabbing clothes and running into the bathroom. You change your clothes and wash up a bit. 

Jimin looks at you confused when you walk out. 

"YOONGI, STAY INSIDE TILL TAE COMES! I'M LEAVING WITH JIMIN!" Yoongi hears you and walks out of his room.

Jimin stands up and you look at him. "Remember what you, Tae and I use to do when we were bored?" 

You point up and he gets the hint. "Let's go!" 

Yoongi goes to open your door to find out what's going on but is too late, you both already jumped out the window.

He sighs. "Bye to you too." Yoongi then watches Taehyung crawl through the window. 

"At least she left one window unlocked. Hey Yoongi." 

Yoongi looks at him. "Hi. Y/N already left with Jimin." 

Taehyung smiles. "I know, I saw them already. They are training. Jumping on roofs, running up and down alleys. We use to do it all the time. Roofs are where her and I spend time."

Yoongi nods. "Make sure she locks her window though. Come on, Kook is waiting for us." Taehyung walks to the front door with Yoongi. "Need anything before we leave?"

Yoongi shakes his head and throws his boots on. Taehyung smiles. "Perfect let's go." They both get into Taehyung's car. 

Yoongi looks at him. "Can I ask how you became apart of BTS? You just seem so innocent and different."

Taehyung nods. "Jimin and Y/N saved my life. My dad was an enemy of many people, including the families of BTS. Kookies dad started BTS when Jungkook was 13, made up of the kids whose families were his allies, Namjoon, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin and Kook. Years ago when we were all still in school, I was walking home after class. I got jumped by three men."

Yoongi nods and continues listening. "They beat me so bad, I wished I had died. Before they could kill me though Jungkook and Jimin came out of nowhere beating the men up. Jimin grabbed the man who was about to stab me. While the two of them took out the men, Y/N came running over to me out of nowhere and just said that I'd be ok, that they were there to help."