Chapter 9 - Plan A and Plan B

Heyy! I entered Sasuke's Little SIster into the Watty's! I do not know how they work, but if you see my book please vote for it! I love you all very mcuh!!

Chapter 9 - Plan A and Plan B

Dedication: FannyYip

Date Written: 10/12-  10/16/14

Song: Naruto AMV-Impossible   ("Impossible (feat. Trevor Mcnevan)" by Manafest") IT'S FLASHBACK THURSDAY!

Date Poster: 10/16/14

Episodes: 37

_____________________________________________________

I stayed outside after feeding on some animals I found. Trust me when I tell you that I hate killing animals. Something caught my eyes as I look at the hot springs we were staying in.

Sai.

He was outside on the concrete slab looking out at the water. "He's painting?" I ask myself as Sakura walks right up to him.  "I thought with this spot you'd be painting a landscape picture." He's not? I would have though the same thing this place is perfect for that.

I walk around them and jump back into our room to eat some of the food I brought before walking back outside. Naruto was out there talking to them while Yamato was behind a tree.

"You're not that great at hiding if you ask me." I say looking up at him. "I wasn't trying to hide Shiaye, just listening to them to make sure they don't kill each other." He replied back walking away from the tree.

"We're heading out guys." He says as they walk back towards me. Everyone made sure they had their things while I stood outside staring at the clouds.

Sasuke I hope we see you. We need to have a long talk.

"Thank you! Come again!" The ladies at the door yell to my team as they come out.  "How does everyone feel?  Getting along well?"  "I'm so sick of this guy." Naruto mumbles as Yamato got into his face and did that scary looking face.

Naruto backed up all the way into the wall, pale as could be.

"I can resort to more desperate measures if I must Naruto." Yamato says as Naruto shakes his hands with a fake smile on his face.

 "He still smiles?" Sai asks as Sakura turns towards him. "He's obviously using a fake smile. The best way to get out of sticky situations is to smile. You said it yourself."

 Sai looks over at her before nodding his head, "Oh right, I did say that." I look over at him before shaking my head and walking forward. Definitely not a good replacement for my brother. The only thing they have in common is their stupidity.

 A laugh escapes my laugh before I bend over holding my stomach. "What the heck are you laughing at?" Naruto comes up next to me. I stop laughing and whisper into his ear, "Sasuke ans Sai, the only thing they share is their stupidity."

 He straightens up and looks over at Sai before we both start laughing. "Would you two like to share with the team." Captain Yamato comes up behind us and looks down at us with a look I've never seen before. "Nope." Naruto and I say as we walk around him.

 "Here should be a good spot." We all look at him as he starts walking off into the weeds and into the trees. "What is he doing?" I ask Shiki. "Leading us to our deaths. Follow him you idiot. You and your brother share that trait to." "WHATTT!!!!!!!?????"