Chapter 19 - The Village Is His?

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I HATE IT BTW! LOL. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chapter 19 - The Village Is His?

Dedicated to: DalianaAguilar23

Episodes: 62

Dates written: 2/13-2-14-15

Date published: 2/14/15

Song: All Around Me - [Half Full] Naruto Amv (By xLazyEdits )
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shiaye's P.O.V.

An image of Sasuke standing over someone fills my vision. "Sasuke?" I ask walking closer to him.

A gasp escapes my mouth at who I see. "How could you!?" He turns around with blood all over him.

A smile I've never seen before was planted on his face. "I had to."

"Itachi!!!!"

I jolt up holding my head with my eyes squeezed shut. What was that? I never want to see it again!

"You okay?"

"Huh?" I look over to see Kakashi sitting in a chair. "I stopped them from taking you to the hospital." He shut the book he was reading before looking up at me.

I nod and lean against my head board. "Thanks."

"Tsunade says your arm cracked again but it's healed now. Shiki took care of most of you when she came out." My eyes went wide as I stared at the wall. My bedroom wall.

"Perfect." I mumble bunching my hair up. "She didn't hurt anyone except Sai. He's fine now though so don't beat yourself up." My fist connects with the wall as I standing up.

"She still hurt someone." He sighed before standing up. "I unpacked Sasuke's room for you like you wanted."

I look up at him as he exits the room. "See you later!" I hear him yell as the door downstairs shuts.

"I understand that you were in a fabulous mood but you didn't have to hurt Sai!" I yell loud enough that the people who live outside of the compound could hear me.

"He was trying to knock us out. I couldn't have that. It's bad enough that I let your heart beat." The was a growl at the end of her sentence. My back bunches over before I go fix me something to eat.

"Some times I wish it would beat and I wouldn't feel pain." I mumble sitting on the couch turning on the tv. That's when I noticed my hand was coated in sand still. He stayed with me until I woke up. The sand squeezed my hand before it travel back over to the pouch.

I jump in the shower before slipping on a loose pair of black pants and grabbing one of ShiSui's shirt's and my summoning band before putting my sand in my pocket. My sword should be done by now I hope. I've missed fighting with it.

I lock the door even though no one would come through here. It was a hard habit to break. Walking down the stairs I look up at the sky. Birds were flying all over it. I guess that's normal.

"Shiaye?" I look down to see a masked man. "Yes?" Lady Tsunade would like to speak with you." I nod my head as he teleports us and leaves. I knock on the door before I notice something. "Enter."