Chapter 6 - Thank You so Much Lady Chiyo

Chapter: 6- Thank You so Much Lady Chiyo

Written: 9/21/14

Episodes: 30-32

Dedicated To: tuiboog

Posted:9/21/14

Song: Sasuke the best - Oblivion (video made by sakura88s)

Recap: "And what about you, why arn't you saying anything to defend him? He was your fiance! You loved him! Why arn't you sayi-" "I do care! Gaara was a great man, kind and sweet! If anyone thinks other than that, they're the real monster here on Earth! I loved him so much and now I don't get to tell him that ever again! Naruto he's gone and I didn't even get to say goodbye!" I yell running into the trees.

I ignored their calls as I kept running. The pain increased all over as I fell down groaning. I can't fight off this poison anymore. It's too much.

___________________________________________________________________

Shiaye's P.O.V.

Pain and numb. This is what I felt as I laid there looking at the clouds. Nothing is helping me. I'm alone and now it's my turn to die all alone. Images of Gaara getting the life sucked out of him crossed my mind as a fluffy cloud was directly above me.

"Shiaye?!" Kankuro yelled my name. I didn't call out to him or move a muscle. Guilt rushed over me knowing I had let him down big time. He came out from behind the bush and sighed. The grass crunched under him as he walked over to me and bent down. "Get on." He ordered turning around. A sigh escaped my lips as I put my arms around his neck.

"How is your arm?" A little laugh escaped my lips at this question. "You're asking me about my arm when my whole body is in the same condition?" He stopped and looked at me before walking around the trees. "How much poison do you have in you now?" "Too much." I lay my head on his shoulder as we walk out of the trees.

A lot more people were here than before I left. If I didn't know they had to keep ninja's back at the Sand, I'd think that they were all here. People were crying out, "I'm so glad he's alive." My head shot up at the closest one.

I hop down resulting with me falling over in pain, but that didn't stop me. I stood back up limping though the crowd and pushing though them. "Give Lord Gaara his space." Temari was telling some of the girls from the village. "Gaara?" I ask as many people look up at me. I walk around Temari to see him sitting there with Naruto standing next to him.

I didn't care if he was hurt or not hurt, I tackled him as tears escaped my eyes along with cries that were muffled into his shoulder. I leaned up looking at him in those beutiful sea foam eyes of his. "Gaara If you ever think about doing that to me again, I'll be the one to kill you!" I yell between sobs as he gives me a small smile before I hug him again. My tears never stop even as he hugs me back and I feel the warmth of his hands. "I hate you." I mumble sniffling before he brings me back looking me over and then over to Naruto and back.

"Shiaye, you're covered in blood. What happened?" Gaara asked rubbing over my arm. "Well you see Gaara, when we got here we fo-" "Shut up." I say blankly looking at Naruto. "He doesn't need to know. That's in the past so lets forget about it." I say looking down as the images flashed acrossed my eyes again.

I stand up and that's when I hear Sakura crying with Lady Chiyo in her arms. "Sakura, what happened?" I asked looking over at her and the lady I didn't know to well of. "She's just resting. Give her some time and she'll come to." Naruto says as Gaara gets up. He starts to fall back down. At the same time Naruto caught his arm as I held my hands on his chest to keep him up.

She wasn't breathing. What happened after I left? "She's gone Naruto. The technique she used to save Gaara took her life." Sakura told me though tears.

That lady saved him, but she was the one who put the demon inside of him. Why would she save him?! I stood up with Gaara feeling my whole body burn in pain. "Let us pray for lady Chiyo." Gaara says as he puts his head down.

I looked over at her ans stared. She saved him. She risked her own life to save one person. She risked her life to save the man I love. "Thank you."

Everyone was walking back to the village in a huge formation. Kankuro and Naruto were helping Gaara walk while I was stading behind them with my head down.

The only way I've been able to walk this far is to look at the ground. I was watching my feet to make sure I wasn't going to fall but that wasn't going to last much longer. The black spots in my eyes are not going away and I'm scared to close my eyes. Kankuro went though so much and almost died because he closed his eyes. I can't.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The whole intire village waited excitly on the footsteps of the village. When they got the first glimps of thier Kazekage, they all cheer in happiness. They were all waving and shouting at their Kazekage. All of them were glad to see the man who saved their village was alive.

Everyone behind the Kazekage was happy as well. Some were still crying with happiness as they neared the village.

"Gaara would you look at that." Naruto replied as they walked on. Gaara had a smile on his face looking at his village.

Shiaye looked up and felt happy that he was alive and stopped. Everyone walked around her as they continued their walk to the village. "You haven't said a word the whole way here." Kakashi stated stadning next to her.

"I just... I'm so happy that he's alive, but I.." And at the moment, it all went downhill as she mumbled the last part and fell to the ground.

'I don't think I'm going to make it.'