Chapter 27 - Blood Lust

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 27 - Blood Lust

Dedicated to: Kanata969

Episodes: 83, 84, 85

Dates written: 6/10 - 6/27/15

Date published: 6/27/15

Song: Naruto - [AMV] Thanks For Memories - 15 years

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s33hHCtXlXI

Photo Link: http://www.narutohurricane.com/manga_pics/naruto_c334_12.jpg

I just want to say sorry about how long this took! It takes me a lot more time to write fighting parts at times. I have to fit Shiaye in some how and it gets a bit difficult at times. It shouldn't have taken me this long to write it and I just want to say I'm very sorry!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shiaye's P.O.V.

"Alright team Asuma, Shiaye, let's go." Kakashi walked on waving for me. "Alright!" We yell together before heading out.

"Thanks Kakashi, we owe you one."

The Akatsuki will pay for what they have done to my friends.

We jump tree to tree going close to where they were. "Alright Let's stop here and go over the plan one last time." Kakashi landed behind a rock with us following. "Shikamaru, you have the floor."

"I'd like to mix it up a bit more since you two are with us now. I'll break it down so listen carefully. Memorize it." Shika looked at all of us before continuing on. This is going to be a breeze I hope.

"So that's the plan." Shika handed Kakashi a bottle. "Use this when you get a chance. Hold onto it until then." He turned to me. "Think you could help him out with that. It would also get Shiki something."

"I can only try. Who's to say I'll even get close to him." I reply thinking back to when I was in that cave. That man with the green eyes, he's the one we're taking blood from. His chakra was off some how. I can't explain it though.

"I'm impressed how much you've learned from the enemy, and only from one encounter." Kakashi looked up at Shika. "Well the other guy is still a mystery." Shika nodded.

"His chakra is off. There's something about it that makes it come off weird." They look at me. "When I was in the cave trying to save Gaara, the whole group was there. His chakra stood out the most to me. There is most defiantly something up with him. Don't turn your back on him."

"Okay. Let's do it." Kakashi stood up. "Let's trace their trail." Shika looked over at me and stood up. "Keep moving. It will be easier to track them." They all jumped up in the trees while I activated my sharingan.

I jump up concentration on the area around. Look for his chakra and locate it. "Nothing yet." I say as we come upon the place where the trail ends. "The rain has washed away any of their tracks. Shiaye try here. Ino take possession of the bird."

Ino slumped back on a tree. She sprung awake just as they got closer. "Let's head out." We all start running in that direction before hiding our chakra signatures.