The Leaf's Flame

MUST READ SASUKES LITTLE SISTER TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHINGS! THIS IS WHY ITS CALLED THE SEQUAL! LOVE YOU ALL! :)

Shiaye is back and better than before! After finishing her outside village training that took up a year and a half to complete. When her team is reunited, they are still broken but going strong. Come join her once again as she goes though missions, marriage, and life.

_____________________________________________________

I know the description is really short, but I didn't really know what to put up there. It's the same thing as the one that is on the outside of this book when it comes up on search. Shiaye's Outfit will be to the side, and what Shiaye looks like will be on the side of the next chapter. Just like my last book there will be a list of people to dedicate to. If you voted on my last book and didn't get a dedication don't worry this book will have many chapters and you all will get a chance I hope.

I'm so happy to start this book and I will be going back to edit Sasuke's Little Sister every now and then. It will be a slow project that will be completed sometime. This book will be edited by upload is what I'm going to strive for. No promises. Hope you enjoy! Vote! Comment! Fan! Love you all!