Chapter 42 - One Week And A Half

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 42 - One Week And A Half

Dedicated to: kitsune99

Episodes: (170-175)

Dates written: 12-1-15

Date published: 12-1-15

Song: Sasuke and Sakura: Everytime We Touch (First SasuSaku amv I watched)

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-d7-fT13EM

Photo Link: http://www.aweddingdesignstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/wedding-sign.jpg

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Third Person's P.O.V.

Now that Pain and Nagato were dead, the Leaf could start rebuilding. Tents were set up outside of the village where the injured lay getting treated.

Ninja's that were in good shape were starting to clean up the rubble and clear the Leaf village of trash. "Hey I have another body over here." One of the ninjas say seeing an arm sticking from under the rubble.

"I'll go get a stretcher." The other ninja says shaking her head before heading to the rack that was full of stretcher. The man started to move things around until he finally got to the body fully.

"This isn't good." He says getting out the list of shinobi and marked off another person. "This is going to be my death. Writing a letter the Kazekage."

Below them was an Uchiha symbol, face down, with blood covering it. "Whoa." The girl says looking down at the Uchiha's body. "Did you mark her name off?" The girl asked as the man nodded before jumping down into the hole and picking up the girls body.

The man gasped looking over at her. "Her body is still warm! We have to get her medical attention!" The girl helped the man set her down before rushing her outside of the village to the tents.

"We found another one! Shiaye Uchiha! She needs medical attention." Sakura looked up from her patient as her tears started again. Her team mate wasn't dead!

"Lay her down over here." Sakura says before leaning over her. Shiaye was almost completely cover in blood. "Where did you find her?" The two ninjas look down at her. "She was buried under a lot of rubble." They walked away.

Sakura's hands glowed green as sweat dripped down her face. Her eyes went wide as she went over her leg. 'There's so much damage. She was hanging on by a thread.' Sakura focused on healing her legs before putting her arm in a sling.

"You always seem to have the worst of luck with that arm Shiaye." She smiled sadly before wiping the blood off her face and putting a hot washcloth over her head.

"I'm just glad you're okay now." Sakura squeezed her hand before Naruto walked in the tent. "I'll watch her. You help everyone else. I need a break anyways." Sakura walked away as Naruto sat by Shiaye.

Shiaye's P.O.V.

"Where am I?" I ask looking around as everything was dark with only a little light shining. "You're here so early." I gasps turning around to see a fire burning and a shadow in front of it. "Here? Does that mean that I..."