"Why don't you like it?"

"Because Kei doesn't like them as well and that when they learn about me, they thought that getting close to me will change Kei's idea about them. Most girls force their way into my room and they try to cling to me. I don't like it."

He was indeed very special and talented. He can easily lose his attention to things but if he actually worked with is hand—he was a master of arts.

"Aren't you going to talk to Kei?"

I was helping him with his shoe laces.

"I'm still scared, I guess."

"You shouldn't be. If he apologizes to someone and he doesn't really think that he's being forgiven, he was the one who gets scared. He does crazy things."

"Crazy things?"

"Yeah. When CeCe didn't forgive him from not wanting to learn dancing with her before their birthday party, he pulled the weeds around the garden until he passed out of dehydration."

I couldn't stop myself from laughing but it would be rude so I just passed it on to my subconscious.

"Do you mean I need to forgive him before he does that again?"

"No. I am telling you not to forgive him yet because it's so fun to watch him pull weeds off the yard."

WE HAD LUNCH but Knight was never in sight.

Wala naman akong lakas ng loob na tanungin ang lahat kung nasaan ito ngunit siya ang nakakaalam ng schedule ng pag-inom ko ng gamot dahil ayaw niyang ipagkatiwala iyon mismo sa akin dahil daw sa pag-inom ko ng gamot na hindi naman prescribed.

CJ sits in front of me and is busy separating the buttered corn away from the rice.

Sa kalagitnaan ng tanghalian ay may tumawag sa cell phone ni Ma'am Charlotte at halata ang gulat sa muha nito nang makita niya ang caller ID. Mukhang sobrang urgent nito na hindi na siya nag-abala pang tumayo at lumayo dahil sinagot niya ito kaagad.

"Hello, Hon."

She looks as if she was expecting the same thing whatever the speaker was telling her.

"Okay then. We'll wait for you. Take care! I love you!"

She quickly ended the call and looked at me.

"Renaissance?"

"Po?"

I can see the urgency in her face as well as the hesitation but she said it anyway, "I hate to make you do this for me but you need to find Knight, right now."

"Bakit po?"

"His dad is coming home and he brought another girl with him!"

Is this just like what Q has told me?

Tumayo sa kanyang pagkakaupo si Q at ako ay hinarap. "Ren, I dropped something from my window. Let's pick it outside."

Hindi niya ako hinintay dahil nauna na itong lumabas. Humingi ako ng paumanhin sa hapag bago siya sinundan nang hindi ko na siya makita pa. Sinimulan kong ikutin ang paligid ng bahay hanggang sa marinig kong bumukas at sumara ang pinto.

I internally groaned, realizing that Q betrayed me.

Nang lumiko ako ay natagpuan ko si Knight na nakasalampak sa damuhan. May katabi siyang maliit na timba at tila hindi lamang ito nagbubunot ng damo. Naghuhukay din siya ng mga uod sa lupang dinadamuhan niya.

Hindi pa rin yata niya ako napapansin dahil patuloy lamang siya sa ginagawa niya. Napahinto ako nang ilang metro na lamang ang aking layo sa kanya dahil sumagi sa isip ko ang marahas na halos paghubad niya sa harapan ko kanina.