"Relax, he was probably only doing it to scare you off. I mean, how will we ever get used to gang life if they're sheltering us all the time?" He defended, his voice slightly whiny towards the end. "We need to experience these things firsthand to toughen up. I seriously think I'm ready now."

"I'm sorry, but I'm seriously not coming with you. If Namjoon caught me there, I'd get the punishment of a lifetime." I told him, placing my free hand on my hip. "And if you had any sense, you wouldn't go either."

"Aish, when did you become so sensible, huh?" Felix responded, sounding rather conflicted. "Fine, I'll go by myself. See ya." And with that, he hung up.

I huffed out yet another sigh, biting the inside of my cheek with anxiousness. There was no way I could let him walk in there on his own, no matter how stupid he was.

I let out a groan, stomping my feet slightly like a kid in a tantrum

I was originally going to get ready for bed, but now I had to go and chaperone Felix. I was indeed tired, so obviously I needed my outfit to reflect that, just so Felix would feel that extra pang of guilt.

Looking down at my grey sweatpants, I noticed the unidentifiable stain on my thigh. I cursed slightly under my breath, assuming it was the jajangmyeon I had for dinner earlier. Jungkook kept distracting me by kicking my shin under the table. My legs weren't long enough to kick him back, so I ate in a rush so that I could get my revenge.

My plans of dressing to the utmost level of comfort were ruined.

Instead, I chose a pair of distressed mom jeans, so at least I would be wearing something loose, along with an oversized grey sweater tucked into them.

"Here I go, off to get myself murdered." I muttered to myself, leaving my bedroom and heading downstairs. I pulled on my white sneakers and hit the button for the elevator.

~

Outside, it was quite cold. The cool breeze blew on my face, causing my cheeks and the tip of my nose to redden. I could almost hear the nag of Seokjin lecturing me on how I should stay warm as to not get sick again.

The streets were once again empty, apart from partygoers, gang members and stupid people, like me. It was past curfew, but after being almost arrested once, I didn't care as much.

Now that I had realised it, there were certainly more regular people on the street, and less intimidating gangs.

After a short walk, I eventually made in to Triptych. You could certainly tell that something was happening tonight, due the copious amount of sketchy looking men standing around.

I approached the area slowly, looking around for any signs of both Felix and Bangtan.

One of them I wanted to find, and the other I did not.

I was about to pull my phone out of my pocket when I heard someone call my name.

Immediately I turned around, relieved to see Lee Felix's freckled face.

"I thought you weren't coming?" He furrowed his eyebrows, approaching me with his hands stuffed in the pocket of his hoodie.

I rolled my eyes, folding my arms in an irritated manner. "Well, originally I wasn't, but I can't let you roam about here by yourself." I said, pulling him closer to the wall and out of the direct path of unruly men.

Gangs filled the parking lot beside Triptych, smoking, drinking and fighting. The crowd was huge, meaning that the crowd downstairs was likely bigger.

Felix and I both glanced curiously at our surroundings. I was feeling extremely anxious, whilst Felix didn't seem to have a care in the world.

To everyone else, we totally looked like young rookies who probably shouldn't be anywhere near the Underground on a night like this.