Such a nice little atmosphere and I just wanted to hold Achille even more than I already was. I could never get tired of holding him. Him as a person was hard to not gravitate towards and want to make him yours...

I know I do...

"I wish you could see what I could see..." Achille sighed, looking up at me with a grin. But I cradle his face and stare into his eyes.

"And I wish you could see what I could see in front of me. Someone so...beautiful and innocent. I cease to understand how you don't see the beauty in yourself that I'm seeing. Every single day I see your indescribable beauty that constantly startles me everyday. I'll never get tired of the sight I see."

Achille's flushed with a soft pink, leaning towards me and our lips touch. Kissing him always put a shiver down my spine because it felt so good to do so.

Arms wrapping around his waist, I pull him closer to me and give him a deeper kiss. A soft moan leaving his lips.

"Achille..." I chuckle, pulling back as his eyes were still closed. Grinning I run my thumb over his lips slowly." Achille?"

"It's Achilles."

I take in a hitched breath as I stare at all red eyes. He instantly smirks and pulls away from me.

"What are you and Achille doing? You both are like teenagers."

Shrugging I begin to pick some dandelions, wondering why Achilles has to come in now of all times. I was having a nice time with Achille... Guess he relaxed too much...

"We were looking at the stars."

"Yeah, kissing is totally like looking at the stars." Achilles snorts.

Now it was completely silent. Neither of us were speaking and it didn't feel right. Felt like I was with a stranger...

"Question."

"What?" Achilles looks at me and I sigh.

"What are you exactly?" I ask, Achilles raising his eyebrow." What part of Achille are you...I should've said."

Achilles smiles suddenly, showing me his fangs and I still thought he looked cute.

"I am just a part of Achille that bottled up when he was turned. All the hatred and anger from seeing our father get killed intensified. It grew and grew and it became a point where it created me, a whole new persona of evil. If Achille wasn't as strong of a person as he is, I'd have taken him over when he was instantly turned." Achilles confesses, looking at me with a raised eyebrow." You are less afraid of me than I thought."

Shaking my head, I continue to pick the dandelions as I look over my shoulder at him.

"I wouldn't say I'm afraid, I'm just not sure about what you are. You're a whole new side of Achille that I have never seen... It's quite fascinating so I don't want to avoid it." I state, noticing Achilles cheeks turning pink.

"I'm not Achille..." He mumbled, running his hand through his hair." I'm nothing like him. So any attraction or feelings you feel towards me, that's for Achille."

Nodding, I know that that's partially true. Yet there is something clearly different about them. It's hard to think this is Achille.

"That may be true, won't deny it. But I can tell the difference between you two. So anything I do feel, it's towards you, Achilles." I say, feeling bad because they were both different...people - but in one body...

"So you are a whole other person. You aren't Achille."

"No I am not. I'm the side of him that he refuses to be. I'm the part of him that came from his transformation and in the process of being turned, I was created. Was trapped for so long only to be released when Achille and Sabin had an argument. He insulted our father...made him so furious I came out and almost killed that bitch! Until Achille came to his senses and I was locked back up. To come out free, but in your arms." Achilles explained, eyeing me with a smirk.