45.parents

Eli pov

~dream

Mom gave me to to cousin Luke.she kissed my forehead.

"He is well behaved.he shouldn't be a problem."said dad.luke nodded.they waved bye.they left the house.

~

I looked at the window waiting for the my parents to come back.they supposed to come back day.i look at the window until I fell asleep.

~

I looked at the window again.it been two weeks!they not back yet.

"Brat!get out the window!"yelled Luke.

~end of dream

I woke up with empty feeling in my heart.i got off out of bed.i went to suga room.i turn the light on.suga woke up.he sat up.i walked to his bed.

"Why you up bud?"he asked.i sat on his lap.i hugged him.

"Bb,you okay?"he asked.

"J-just ho-ld me."he nodded.he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong?"

"You won't leave me right?"i asked nervously.

"why you think that?"

"Please just say it."

"Bb,you know my answer to that."

"Just need to hear you say it."

"Baby bear i will never leave you."

"One more time."

"I will never leave you."

"Again."

"I will never leave you."i nodded.i got out his lap and climbed in bed next to him.i cuddle next to him.

~next morning

I woke up in Suga bed but he wasn't on it.i got out of bed.i walked out the room.suga was sitting on the couch.i went to him.i laid down and put my head on his lap.he played with my curls.

"So you gonna tell me what happened last night that you need to be comforted."said suga.

"Do you know I will ever meet my parents again?"suga frowned.

"Um Bud,they are dead."

"What?"i sat up.

"They are dead.i did some research a few years ago when you first asked me about them.apparently they died when you was 3."

"How they died?"

"In a car crash."i frown.

"Oh."

"But you still got me."he said.he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Wait if you been knew why you didn't tell me?"

"It was sensitive topic to bring up and you never talk or mention parents again.so I never had the chance to talk about."i nodded.

"You want to go out for ice cream?"

"Yeah!"

"Get dress."i nodded.i went to my room and got ready.