40.heavy?

Eli pov

I woke up coughing up a storm.i noticed my nose was stuffy.suga walked in.

"Good you up.get dressed."he said.

"Okay."My throat started aching from the words.i started coughing again.suga walked to me.he rubbed my back.

"You probably caught a cold from being the rain yesterday."he said.i reach up at him.he pick me up.i laid my head on his shoulder.

"Can we just stay home?"

"Sorry Baby bear I can't cancel it.today we will be shooting a bts run episode."he said.i whined.he rubbed my back.

"Get dressed."he said.he tried to place me on bed.i cling onto his neck.

"No!hold me!"i sniffled.

"When a person is sick you suppose to stay away from others until you get better."

"Why?"i sniffled.

"Cuz you can get other sick."

"Oh.then why we leaving?"

"Because you have a cold.you not that contagious.you should eat.so I can give you medicine to help with it.get dress.i will fix you something to eat."he said.i nodded.he place me on the bed.he left.i put on long sleeve and a hoodie with sweatpants.i put the hood on.i went to the kitchen.i climbed onto the stool.suga place a plate of cut apples.

"Um Bud why you have a hoodie on?"he asked

"I am Cold."i ate the apple slices.suga went to his room.he came back with some red brownish color bottle medicine.

"Ain't That the cherry flavor you gave me last time?"I started coughing.

"Yes it is."he said.he started measuring the medicine on a spoon

"I don't want that!it taste yuck!"

"You will feel better.so open."he said.i shook my head.

"Baby bear please?"he said.i open my mouth.he feed me the spoon of medicine.i drank it.he immediately give me a water bottle.i drank the water.

"Put your shoes on."he said.i nodded.i went to my room.i put my shoes on.i went to suga room.he tied his shoes.

"Let's go."he said.

"Carry me?"

"Bud your legs work just fine."

"Please?"he sighed.he pick me up.we went to the car.

Suga pov

We arrived at the building.i noticed eli was sleeping in the backseat.i got out the car and pick him up from the backseat.i walked in the building.i met up with the guys.

"What's wrong with Eli?"asked taehyung.

"He got a cold.i gave him some medicine.he been knocked out ever since."jin took eli out my arms.

"He is getting heavier."said jin.

"You just weak."said jungkook.he took eli out jin arms.

"Fuck.hyung what you been feeding him."said jungkook.i rolled my eyes.i took eli out jungkook arms.

"I glad he is getting heavier.he is few pounds later from being normal weight."

"Little guy is growing up."said jhope.he pinched eli cheeks.eli swatted his hand and opened his eyes.he slightly waved.

"How much medicine you gave him?"asked rm.

"He is Fine."Then we started getting ready for video.we sat in a semi circle in front of the camera.eli was sitting in my lap.he rested his head on my shoulder.when one of the staff walked to us.

"Can i take eli?"asked rosa.i nodded.i give the sleeping eli to her.she walked behind the camera.

~later

We looked over the scripts from dorm rule skit.when i heard eli crying.i immediately got up and went to Rosa.i took eli in my arms.

"Baby bear what's wrong?"

"I wanted appa.you wasn't there."eli said.

"I am here now.okay.i am always here."he nodded.i rubbed his back as he slowly stopped crying.i went back to my spot with Eli on my lap.eli was facing me.he rested his head on my chest.i wrapped my arms around him.

"We chose our roles in progress of filming.you are snack person."said jimin.i nodded.

"Eli is in the script too."said rm.

"He is?"i pick up the script from the floor

"Yeah.he got a whole rule dedicated to him."said taehyung.he started laughing.

"Yeah the no throwing things rule."said jimin.

"But he only throw things at jungkook."

"Yeah.read the scene it's funny."said jin.

"Not to me."said Jungkook.he folded his arms.i read the scene.i chuckled.

"I like it."

"We should read the whole thing."said taehyung.we agreed.