27.school

2 weeks later
Eli pov

"I don't want to go.i don't like school."

"You didn't even set foot in the school yet."said suga.he rubbed my hair.

"You spend 10 mins parting my hair."

"Right."he said.he stood back.he looked at me up and down.he smiled proudly and nodded.

"You got swag.i need my camera!"He said.he left my room.i took my shoes off.i was taking my socks off when suga walked in with his camera in hand.

"Bud,What are you doing?"

"Getting undress duh."i smirked.i started unbuttoning my jeans.

"Why?"he asked.i took my jeans off.

"Cuz I didn't like my last school.i won't like this one."i took my shirt off.then suga pick me up.i shivered when his cold hands touch me.

"If you was clothed you wouldn't be shivering."he said.i rolled my eyes.

"Bud,you can't base everything on one bad experience."he said

"Yes I can."

"That's what people call living in the past.you need to forgive and forget your past and focus your happiness.you understand?"

"Comprehended."

"Good.now get dress.i want to take some pictures of you before you go."he said.he place me on my feet.i dressed again and put my shoes on.suga swatted to my height.

"1,2,3."he said.i smiled.he continued to snap pictures.i got annoyed by the fifth picture.i fold my arms

"No more pictures."

"Sorry i am just excited for your first day of first grade."he smiled.he grabbed my backpack from my bed.he looked at the bag confused.

"Why is a little heavy?i didn't put nothing in there except a folded and pencil."he said.he opened the bag.he took out shooky.i smiled innocently.

"Thanks for reminding to put shooky back in the closet for the day."he said with a smirk.i frowned.

"You Get him back after school."he said.he went to his room.i followed behind him.

"Can him be in the car?"

"No then you will be tempted to bring him with you."he said.he put shooky on the shelf again.

"Let's go."he said.we hopped in the car.he drove to the school.the school was smaller than my last one.we walked in.suga walked to the front desk.

"Student name?"asked the lady.

"Min elijah."he said.

"Homeroom 182."She said.suga nodded.we walked around the school when we found the classroom.we stood in hallway outside the classroom.

"I will see you after school.behave."said suga.he smiled.he ruffled my hair.he was about walk away when I grabbed his hand.

"You are coming back right?"

"Yes I am."he said.he pushed my push hair and kissed my forehead.

"I love you.have a good day."he said.i nodded.he walked away.he is coming back after school.he is coming back.i took a deep breath.i went in the classroom.there was students standing around talking and some was running around the classroom.i sat at a table and watched the other students when someone hugged me.

"Elijah!i didn't know you went to my school!"said nia.at least I don't have to worry about making a friend.i smiled a little.

~later
I was sitting at lunch with nia and her friends.i didn't even touch the school cafeteria food.it looked disgusting.

"What did you do last summer?"asked Jane.

"I went to the zoo!"said xina.

"I went on Disney cruise!"said sadie

"I went to Disneyland for a whole week!"said nia.she smiled proudly.

"Elijah,did you do?"asked nia.i went on tour with my appa.i got to play a piano live on stage in front of thousands of people.all because I got adopted this year.

"I went to the library."i said in a low tone.

"So you had a boring summer."said Jane.i shrugged.

Suga pov

We took a break from practicing the fake love dance.i was drinking water and listen to the guys talk.

"Speaking if missing people.where is eli?"asked jimin

"He started school today.school let out in 30 mins."

"Was he sad?"asked taehyung

"No he was."But I was.i have to get used to him not being here.

"I felt like little one probably cried after you left."said jhope.i was going cry after I left them.

"I doubt it.he was more likely to ran after me than to cry by himself."

"Did he ran after you?"asked jin.

"No.cuz I am sure to reassure him.i am coming back.i think he got abandonment issues."i sip my water.

"Poor thing."said jungkook

"He needs a education."i shrugged

"Homeschool him."said jin

"He needs to hang out with people his own age."

"Kookie,i got a mindset of 5 years old!"said taehyung

"No i don't."said jungkook.i checked my watch.

"Well I better go pick him up.i will see you guys later."i stood up and dust off my pants.i left the dance studio and went to the school.one of the teachers walked eli to the car.eli climbed in.

"So how was it?"

"Boring."He said.

"What did you do today?"i started driving again.

"A brunch of games to learn each other names.i didn't want play.but nia made me join in cuz she didn't want to be alone."

"Who is nia?"

"She is my friend."

"Did make many other friends?"

"No.i didn't want to talk to other kids."he said.i sighed.well at least he made one friend.

"So you had a good day?"

"Yeah i guess."he said.