11.hair

Suga pov

I slowly got out of bed.i went to the kitchen.i saw jin making coffee.

"Morning."

"You up early."he said.he leaned against the counter.

"Well I did go to bed early last night."

"You should had read the comments before you left cuz Army was awing at the fact you turned into a big softie when talking to eli."he said.i rolled my eyes.i grabbed a cup from cupboard.taehyung walked in with jimin.jimin sat on the counter.taehyung opened the fridge.

"Why is the fridge empty?"asked taehyung.

"Cuz nobody went shopping."said jin.

"Shopping?what we shopping for?"asked jhope while walking into the kitchen.

"Grocery shopping."said jimin.

"Why you guys so loud?"asked jungkook while rubbing his eyes.

"We not.you just a light sleeper."said taehyung.jungkook sat at the table with jhope.

"I am not!"said jungkook.he glared at taehyung

"Yes you are!"said taehyung.he smirked.i sighed.

"Here they go again."

"No!"said jungkook.

"Yes!"said taehyung.

"Why you two arguing now?"asked namjoon while walking in.

"Just don't ask."said jimin while rubbing his temples.taehyung and jungkook continued to argue while I ignored them by playing on my phone.when everything got quiet.i look up from my phone.everyone was looking in the direction of the hallway.

"You guys heard that too right?"asked jhope.

"Hear what?"

"That thud noise."said jimin.everyone looked worried.i went to the hallway.i saw eli rubbing his knee.he had a small blanket around his shoulders.i pick him up.i looked at his knee.it was okay.

"See then why you don't run indoors."he nodded.i went back to the kitchen.

"Morning eli."said jimin.eli waved at him.

"Taehyung and jungkook your arguing woke up the baby."said jin.

"Sorry suga."said taehyung and jungkook.eli lay his head on my shoulder.

"So who is going to the store?"asked jhope.

"Not it."We all said in unison.

"Well I guess everybody is going.get dress and ready."said jin.everybody went to their room.i got eli dressed first.

"Go brush your teeth."he nodded.he went to the bathroom.i got dressed and ready.i put a hoodie on Eli and put the good on his head.i put a mask on him.we went to the living room.jimin was waiting.eli walked to jimin.he climbed on to jimin lap.

"Hey eli."said jimin.i sat on the chair.

Elijah pov

We ended up at a grocery store.we hopped out the van.i hugged suga leg.i whined.i will get ran over!

"Bud,i need my leg to walk."said suga.i reached up.he grabbed my hand.

"You can walk."said suga.i snatched my hand back and reached up.

"No."said suga.i pouted.i started whining.he sighed.he pick me up.we walked in the store.

~later

I was eating a bowl of noodles with my hands.when jungkook gave me a fork.

"You suppose to eat with a fork."said jungkook.i tried to used the fork but the noodles kept slipping off the fork.i place the fork on the table and continued to use my hands.

"Nice try."said suga.he sipped on his drink.

"Jungkook,have you seen my other shoe like this?"asked jimin while holding a shoe.

"Nope."said jungkook.i am tired of eating.i started playing with the noodles.i put some in my hair.

"Eli,don't do that."said suga.he place his mug on the table.he walked to me.he pick the noddles off my hair.

"Well I guess you need your hair wash."he said.he pick me up.we went to our room to the bathroom.he ran some bath water.he undressed me.i got in the tub.he started washing my body.

"Suga."

"Yea?"he said while scrubbing my arm.

"I like chimmy hair."

"Okay."he said

"I want my hair like chimmy."

"Um i like your natural hair color more than pink."i nodded.

"Now close your eyes.i need wash your hair."he said.i nodded.i closed my eyes.i felt a cold liquid on my head.

"Cold."he started massaging my hair.this feels nice.i heard suga chuckled.

"You like your scalp massage huh."he said.

"Yeah."Then a felt a cup of water being pour on my head.i immediately open my eyes and stood up.i push my wet hair out my face.i was about leaving the tub when suga grabbed my shoulder to stop me.

"Calm down.i had pour water on your head to get the soap out your hair.and I am not done get it out."he said.i shook my head.

"I am almost done.baby bear sit down."he said.i frown and sit back down in the tub.

"Close your eyes again."he said.i shook my head.

"Please."he said.i closed my eyes.he wash my hair.

"Now open your eyes."he said while picking me up out the tub.he place me on my feet.i opened my eyes.he was drying me off.he wrapped my hair in a towel.he helped me get dressed.we went to our room.we sat on the bed.suga dry my hair off with a towel.i started chewing on my shirt sleeve.

"Stop that.stop chewing on your clothes."he grabbed the pacifier off the nightstand and put in my mouth.i laid back on the bed.

"Bud,i wasn't done drying your hair."he said.i shrugged.he chuckled.he shook his head.