38.drowning

Eli pov

I watched from next to the camera as the members all hop in a trunk and drove across the beach.i sat down in the sand.i started playing in the sand while the guys continued filming the music video.when miss ginger swatted down to me.she is of one the staff members.

"Hey eli.i am going to dip my foot in the water.you want to come?"she asked.i shook my head.

"But I don't want to go alone and everyone else is busy."she said.she frown.i better not regret this!i nodded.she stood and smiled.she grabbed my hand.we walked to the shore.the waves crash to my toes.i jumped back.

"Eli you barely got your feet wet."she said.we walked until the water was touching my knees.

"The water feels nice huh?"she said.i nodded.then a waved crashed into my knees.i got knocked down.i went underwater.i started a blurry ginger.i feel the water enter my mouth down my throat and into my lungs as the wave took me with it.i tried to go to the surface for air but the wave was too strong.i couldn't reach the surface.the water kept entering in my nose and mouth.i slowly started seeing darkness.

Suga pov

We was filming the beach scene for the save me video.i noticed eli was sitting next to the camera no more.i looked around.i spotted him at the shore with one of the staff members.

"Suga you heard me?"said jin.i turned around to face him.

"Nope not at all."

"I said you should smil-"he was interrupted by a scream.i turned the voice.the staff member was panicky looking the water.where is eli?!!i immediately started running to ocean.i diving in and started swimming.i saw eli floating the water.i grabbed him and swam back to shore.i place him on the sand.

"Someone call an Ambulance!"i yelled.i started doing mouth resuscitation.he started coughing up water.i help him sit up.he immediately start regurgitating mostly water.

"It's official I hate the beach."he said.he started coughing.i rubbed his back.the guys walked up to us.

"Suga i didn't know you knew cpr."said jin.

"I learnt after eli almost drown the tub the first time.sadly it came in handy today."i push my wet hair out my face.

"Wait eli almost drown in a bathtub.how?"asked jimin

"I will tell you later."Then a pair of paramedics rush to us.they started checking on Eli.i watched as they worked when ginger walked to me.she held a towel around her shoulders.she gave me a towel.

"I am sorry!i didn't know that would happen.i just want to have some fun eli.i am sorry!"she said.i put the towel on my shoulders.i calm my anger down.i nodded.she walked away.then a paramedic walked to me.

"You are his guardian?"he asked.

"Yes."

"He is okay.but I need you fill this information out."he said.he gave me a clipboard.i fill out the information.then i walked to eli.i noticed he was wrapped up in a towel.i picked him up.

"Namjoon,i am going home."namjoon nodded.we went to the car.