Chapter Twenty One: My Cookies...

My first 1 000 reads!

Words cannot express how happy and grateful I am right now. Coming home from a crappy day at school to see I finally got 1 000 reads on my book really picks up your mood a little- Nah I lie- I shit load!

Thank you all my readers, followers and voters. Thank you @StarGazer_6 for the beautiful cover and all the comments and votes from the readers.

I love you all for making my day a whole lot better. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan POV

Sundays. The day for homework and shit like that. But not for me. I do something way more strategical and awesome besides those dipshit's work.

No one takes away 'Sunday Assassins Creed' from me. Well besides my mom. Damn, when she gets mad or wants something done, it's either her way or the highway. And the highway is definitely a death sentence. I may be taller than my mom by a considerable amount, but that does not stop her from smacking me if I get into shit.

Mentally shudders. Scary Mama.

I sat on my blue puff chair with the Xbox controller in my hand. I had many other consols but the Xbox One was my favourite, though the PS4 wasn't too bad either.

I looked at the alarm clock on my white desk next to my king-sized bed adorned in blue linen with blue and white pillows laying on it . It was unmade which usually gets mom really mad. But I think she understands now whenever I tell her, "why make it when I'm just gonna mess it up again?" She just sighs and mutters something along the lines of "why couldn't it have been a girl?" That's when I'd chuckle and reply, "'Cause it was a boy." My mom and I have the best relationship.

It's 11:29.

Only a matter of time before-

"Ethan! Get your lazy butt downstairs! Priya is here!"

"I'll be right there Ma!" I scream back.

I sat up and stretched my tight muscles from sitting too long. I rubbed my eyes and made sure I don't smell too bad before walking to my door and opening it. I strode down quickly taking two steps at a time down the stairs.

When I reached the front door, the beautiful girl I've known for over two years smiles at me. I grin right back at her and swiftly pull her into my arms.

"Wifey!" I shout teasingly at her while she hugs me back tightly.

She giggles into my shirt as I start jumping with her in circles, acting like a two-year-old.

"Hey, Handsome. How you doing?"

I plant a quick kiss on her cheek and stare into her ocean eyes saying-

"I've missed you so much, Wifey." I pouted acting extra childish with her.

She giggles cutely again before replying, "You saw me last week Sunday silly."

I smirk down at her.

"I know. But a whole week without you is like a whole week without Assassins Creed."

She pulls out of my arms and smacks me on my bicep. I didn't feel a thing but I still whined playfully.
"Ow!"

"Always such a charmer Mister Storm."

"Only for you." I flirt back at her. She laughs before making her way to the kitchen.

Before we reach it, I'm hit with the sweet smell that gets my stomach grumbling. I sprint quickly to see if my wishes are coming true, screaming "Chocolate Cookies!" in the process.