Early

Travis POV

"Do you wanna head down early so we can help set up?"Sal asked.

"Sure."I replied taking hold of his hand as we walked down to Larry's.

*time skip to Larry's door because I don't wanna write the elevator part and shit*

Sal knocked on Larry's door with his small hand.

"Sup."Larry swung open the door, scaring little Sal."Geez you're like 30 minutes early."

"We wanted to see if we could help set up."I said.

"Uhh-sure?"Larry replied.

Sal walked in to see Ash on the couch watching tv.

"Sal, hey."Ash said, walking up to him and giving him a hug.

"Hey Travis."she said, giving me an awkward wave.

"Everything's already set up, you can chill and watch tv if you want."Larry said, sitting down on the couch.

Sal and I sat down next to Ash on the coach. Sal snuggled up next to me as the light of the Tv made his eyes seem a brighter blue. I lost track of time staring at the blueberry boy and before I knew it Todd and Neil had arrived.

"Hey guys!"Todd said, waving.

I saw Neil beside him, their hands intertwined and behind him was.....

Jake.

Motherfucker.

His icy blue orbs scanned the room, and he smiled at me.

"Sup."he said, looking at me.

"The gang's all here!"Larry announced."Let's start truth or dare."

We all sat down in a circle, Jake sat across from me and Sal sat cuddled up next to me.

"Ok, who wants to start?"Larry questioned.

"Can I start?"Neil asked.

"Sure."Ash replied.

"Truth or Dare, Sal?"he inquired.

"Truth...?"Sal answered.

"How do you get your hair to look so silky and soft?"he asked.

"I don't know, shampoo and conditioner?"Sal replied."I guess it's just like this?"

"Ok who wants to go next?"Neil asked.

"I'll go!"Ash said."Todd, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."Todd answered.

"I dare you................to sit on Neil's lap for the rest of the game."Ash replied, pointing at Neil.

Todd and Neil looked at each other, shrugging as Todd placed himself on Neil's lap. Neil's head leaning on Todd's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around Todd's waist.

"Ok, who wants to go next?"Ash questioned looking around the circle.

"I'll go."Jake said, raising his hand.

So, I couldn't post on vacation because my phones kind of broken. I can't call anyone, or text anyone, or receive texts. I have a new phone that I got for my birthday, but I haven't backed up my phone and I can't because I don't have enough storage. Anyway, sorry this took so long. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you have a great day!