Preacher's Boy

*timeskip to morning*

Sally Face POV

I slowly opened my eyes glancing over at the blonde boy in my bed. There was a little bit of drool coming out of his mouth. Cute. I got up and started making our favorite food, blueberry pancakes. As soon as I started mixing the batter, I heard a yawn from my room. I put the batter down and walked over to see Travis rubbing his eyes. I leaned against the doorframe, admiring his beauty.

"Hey, sleepyhead."I said, walking over to him and ruffling his hair.

"Hi blueberry..."he muttered, sleepily."What time is it?"

"6:32. School starts at eight, so we have to be out of here at 7:30."I replied, leaning over and kissing his forehead."I'm making breakfast. Come on in when you're ready."

I left my room and continued breakfast in the kitchen. When I finished, I put the pancakes on three plates, wrapping one up and putting it in the fridge for my dad when he woke up. As I was setting up, Travis walked out of my room, in a blue, blueberry pancakes shirt, light blue jeans, and a dark blue jean jacket. He walked over to where I was, looking me up and down.

"What's up with you and blue lately?"I asked, burying my head in his chest.

"Reminds me of you."he answered sweetly, putting his hands around my waist and bringing me close to him.

I heard a door open and saw my dad walk out in his boxers and a robe. I jumped back from Travis, embarrassed. Of all days, he chooses today to get up early. He usually doesn't get up before noon.

"Am I interrupting anything?"he inquired, yawning and scratching his head.

"N-No! Uh...I made you pancakes!"I replied."I gotta go-get dressed! They're in the fridge!"

I ran out of the kitchen and into my room, throwing on a black sweatshirt and some blue jeans. I brushed my teeth and hair, constantly checking the time, so I wouldn't be late for school. After a little while, Travis came in. I was scared by his presence so I jumped when he put his hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

"Hey."he said.

"H-hey."I replied.

"I'm sorry if that was too much...y'know....in the kitchen..."he said, looking away.

"Its fine!"I answered."This is new for yo-...for us."

"Yeah, I just don't wanna mess anything up."he leaned over and gave me a quick kiss, holding my face in his hands."We're gonna be late."

"Shit!"I yelled, looking at the clock.

I quickly strapped on my prosthetic, sprinting out the door of the apartment, Travis behind me.

We got to the first floor and saw Larry with some car keys.

"Hey, you need a ride?"he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah."I replied panting and tired.

We both got in Larry's car, Travis and I sat in the back, while Larry sat in the driver's seat. As I buckled my seat belt, Travis turned towards me. He slowly took hold of my hand, trying not to alert Larry. Larry started the car, turning the mirror a little bit to the side, so he could see us. I saw him look down at our hands, then at Travis smiling. Travis smiled back.

"So...you guys a thing now?"he inquired.

Travis's face turned bright red.

"Larry!"he glared at him, and Larry smiled back.

"Preacher's boy is getting angry."he joked.

I expected for Travis to get mad, but he laughed.

"Oh my god,seriously fuck off dude."he joked, still laughing.