Jake

Sal POV

After a little while, we sat down on the coach and turned on the good place. We were never really able to watch it because Travis wasn't really interested in the show and would fall asleep sometimes, but it was nice just being next to him. After about three episodes, I got a call from Todd.

"Hey, what's up?"I said, putting my phone up to my ear.

"I'm at Larry's right now, I was wondering if you wanted to come over."he said.

I could hear laughter in the background.

"Gimme a second."I replied, muting the call.

"Hey Trav, you up for going to Larry's?"I questioned.

"Sure, who's there?"he asked.

"I don't know. Todd, Larry, and maybe Neil or Ash."I answered.

"Cool. Yeah, let's go."he said, getting up and putting on his jacket.

We walked out of the apartment, and headed down to Larry's. The elevator ride down was nice because they recently added music to the elevators. It wasn't boring elevator music. The whole elevator thing was Larry's idea so it played sanity's fall on our way down. When the elevator doors opened, we both got out and Travis knocked on the door to Larry's apartment.

The door swung open and Larry greeted us, letting us inside.

I looked around. I saw Todd, Neil, Ash, and this kid in the back with black hair, shaved on the sides and piercings on his ears and one on his nose. He was wearing a leather jacket, and black skinny jeans. They were all sat down by the coach, watching some weird reality tv show. I don't know why, but the guy in the leather jacket gave me chills. He looked up at Travis with his icy blue eyes, smiling.

"Oh, sorry I never introduced you guys to Jake. He just moved into the apartments and my mom wanted us to invite him over. He's gonna be coming to our school soon, so I thought it would be nice to help him get settled in."Larry said sitting on the floor next to Ashley on a beanbag.

"Hey."Jake said, coming over and shaking my hand.

He went over to Travis and high fived him, intertwining their fingers. He smirked and looked at Travis in the eyes. Travis looked uncomfortable. I put my arm around his waist.

"Lets go sit down Trav."I said pulling him away from Jake.

Two Chapters in one day! So, yay a new character! Umm...have a good day! :)