Dinoland

Sal POV

I got up off the ground. I was going to make this a fun day for Travis. I walked back over to the coach, sitting next to Gizmo, as I thought of what we could do today. Movie? No. Game Night? No. Water Park? I don't think I could handle that. Ugh. Whatever, we'll just stay home today. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started to play Candy Crush. I was practically addicted to the game, but it had so many ads so I rarely played. I beat another level, so another ad came on. Ad after Ad, Level after Level. It was starting to get boring. I swiped an orange candy to the left, matching it with two others. The winning sound affect blared again, a noise that was starting to get annoying. It was the routinely time for another ad. I was going to skip it like I usually do, but for some reason this ad caught my eye.

"Are you bored?"the ad asked."Looking for some fun?.....Well then you should come on down to DinoLand!"

"Wow that was oddly convenient and perfectly timed."I said staring down at the ad. (I'm sorry man I know this chapter is bad, but I have writers block and wanted to get something out)

"747 Campfire Street,Pennsylvania!"the ad said."Hope to see you there!"

I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey Sal."Travis called, walking over and sitting down next to me on the couch, moving Gizmo to the other side.

I smiled up at him, we were going to have a great time.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"he asked, chuckling.

I showed him the ad, which made him smile.

"Ohh heck no."Travis said, which made me frown."Dinos make me JuraSick."

"That was bad."I said, chuckling.

"Hey, I thought it was pretty good."Travis replied, laughing.

"So do you wanna go?"I inquired, hopefully.

"Of course, Sal."he answered, smiling.

I just woke up, and I know this chapter sucks, but I'll try to make a better one in DinoLand.